Sending Love to Mom

Sunday, May 9, 2010


I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Mother's Day!

I must also send love to my wonderful Mom! I had a yummy fajita lunch with her today and had a wonderful time. Here's a picture of my Mom and Dad with my youngest daughter, Rachel.
Mom....or "Mama Joyce" as some call her...has the biggest heart in the world. One of the most important things that Mom has taught me is to "Give". She is always giving or helping someone. She is truly a blessing and a living example of how to care for others in need. Thanks Mom for all that you do!

Today is also my first Mother's Day without my oldest Rebekah here! She went off to college in August way out in sunny California. I miss her dearly.....especially today. She sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I have a big smile on my face. Here's a picture of my Bekah starring in her college production of "Bye Bye Birdie". I can't wait to see her win an Academy Award one day!

I love crafting but my favorite thing in the world is BEING A MOM!

I'm sending blessing out to all of you wonderful moms out there! 

Have a Happy Mother's Day!
Angi
Unknown said...

Such a beautiful family! Have a Happy Mother's Day!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Marquise Style said...

I wish you a Happy Mother's Day!

Barb Craft said...

Happy Mothers Day Angi... you have beautiful daughters!
Barb :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER