Kitty Best Friend

Tuesday, May 18, 2010


I absolutely love my "Create a Critter" Cricut cartridge. There are so many cute designs on it.

This time around I wanted to make a card by cutting out the Cat. If you have this cart you can find this particular cut on page 38.  I used kraft paper to cut out the cat. I layered it behind with a darker brown cardstock.

I also  used various cardstock, pink flower ribbon, and embellishments from my stash of stuff.  I also added a jewel to the cat's bow tie and threw in a felt flower. I love the rainbow embellishment. It makes the card more bright and cheery.

Hope you like it!

I entered this card in the following challenges:

Frosted Designs - Rainbow challenge

Paper Cutz Challenge - #41 Dog or Cat

Lexi's Creations - #14Sketch challenge

Gingersnap Creations - #52 Color Challenge (Kraft)


Have a Creative Week!
Angi
Barb Craft said...

Can we say adorable?!! I love that little kitty!! I just ordered this cart and can't wait to get it!! Your card has me super excited now!! And it is perfect for the FD challenge!! Glad to see you made it back again this week!!
Barb :)

Valerie said...

Too cute! Great card, love the kitty:)

Kate said...

I love this - but I'm quite partial to anything feline! I love her sweet little nose and bowtie. Great papers!! This is such a cheerful card.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! I just received the cartridge but haven't had time to play with it!

Sammye Jo said...

Loving the CAC Cart!!! Great job!!

Lexi said...

I'm starting to wish i'd gone for the cricut and not the robo i've not got time to find anything to cut...having cartridges seems so much easier but hubby knew best lol

Fabulous card Angi hunni thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

maxine said...

This is so cute thanks for joining us at lexis creations and good luck

Helen Dooley said...

Cute Kitty- thanks for playing on PCC this week.

Ania said...

Wow! Fabulous and full of sweetness card. Love that cute kitty.

Linda Ledbetter said...

So cute!!! I love that sweet kitty. Thanks for sharing it with us at Gingersnap Creations! It's just wonderful!

Farida Rone said...

OMG!!! This card is so cute. Love the sweet little cat. Thanks for playing with us at Lexi's Creations.
Hugs,
Farida

Autumn said...

How cute is this, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for taking part in the Gingersnaps color challenge!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER