Monkeys love Flowers Too!

Monday, May 24, 2010

It's a Fantabulous Monday and that means a new Fantabulous Cricut challenge begins today.

The challenge - #11 Flowers for May:
Create a project using at least 3 flowers on your project.
Of course there does need to be a cricut cut image somewhere on the project.


I flowered up my card for this challenge by making my monkey out of flower patterened paper. I also added 3 chipboard flowers sprinkled with glitter (to add some bling to the card).

I cut my monkey using my Create a Critter Cricut cartridge.

I also added other monkey themed chipboard embellishments to finish off the card. I wanted to keep the card with feminine elements to it.  I think I'll give this card to a little girl celebrating a birthday or just for fun.

Now it's your turn. Hop on over to Fantabulous Cricut and submit your project. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Have a great Creative Week!
Angi
abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love the pattern on the monkey!

Kate said...

Those monkeys are so cute!! This is such a fun card!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Sooo cute!

Barb Craft said...

Awwww... it doesn't get any cuter than pink monkeys with flowers on it!! This is adorable!!
Barb :)

BrendaB said...

How cute! I love that pink flowered monkey!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER