Baby Giraffe Fun!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


It's time to hop on over to Practical Scrappers
for another great challenge this week.

Break out your felt, fabric, or tulle for this one and create a project to submit. The deadline to is Saturday, May 29th. The Grand Prize is your choice
of three digis from Wink Wink Ink.
 
Here's my take on the challenge. I made a gift bag for a baby shower. I cut the giraffe, the tag, and the "for you" sentiment using the "New Arrival" Cricut cartridge. I accented the bag with K & Company Wood Dye flowers and topped them with yellow buttons. To finish off the bag, I added brown tulle, yellow ribbon, brown gingham ribbon, and a "smile" chipboard tag.

Now it's your turn to hop on over to Practical Scrappers and submit your project.

Happy Scrappin'
Angi
Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is adorable! I love giraffes and he is soooo handsome! Who wouldn't love to take him home?

Unknown said...

I adore this sweet little giraffe! I love the bag, the buttons,and the tulle!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kate said...

This is so cute! That giraffe is adorable and I love the ribbon around his neck.

Barb Craft said...

Angi... this is just about the cutest little bag I think I have ever seen!!! Adorable!!! You did an amazing job with this challenge!!
Barb :)

Debbie said...

OMG this is so cute! Love the buttons and flowers, and of course the giraffe!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER