Hula Hoop Happy

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I was visiting different websites today and ran across the cutest digi that made me SMILE! It's from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. It's a Hula Hoop Hippo and it's free right now. You can get it by visiting there site here.

I had to make a card with it today. It's my first time creating with a digi so be gentle with the critics on this one! (smile)  I will definately make more digi creations this week. They are so cute and fun to work with!


I also used some patterned paper called - "white out".  It mixes white within the color on the edges of the paper. I thought it would be something unique and different to use on this card.


Supplies for this one are:
♥ We R Memory Keepers - White Out patterned paper
♥ Felt flower
♥ Buttons
♥ Hampton Art "Happiness" stamp
♥ Archival Rocket Red ink pad
♥ Cardstock
♥ Orange Ribbon
♥ Zig colored marker
♥ Colored pencils

Entered in the following challenges:
2 Cute Rubber Stamps - #3 Hula Hamster Fun
The Sisterhood of Crafters - You Crack Me Up
Easy Craft - #12 Spring
One Stop Craft - #80 Summer Breeze
Gingersnap Creations - #54 Spicy Supply Challenge - Pencils
Cute Card Thursday - #112 Someone Special
Stuck on You Sketches - Buttons
The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge - #56 - May 15th
Dare you to Digi Stamp - #37 Anything Goes

Have a Creative Week!
Angi
Sammye Jo said...

I have that paper and love it! It looks great on this card! Great job girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love it too. This is a medium of crafting that I have not really dealt with. But I love it all. i will have to try my hand at this.

Ren
http://www.raghouseinternational.com

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card, I love the bright colours and fab layout.
Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Heidi said...

I love the texture on the hamster! I think you did a great job creating with a digi stamp!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Cute card. Love the bright happy colors. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

You did great using a digi stamp!! Awesome paper and I love the little buttons that tie in with all the circles on the paper!! Great job.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute

Wendy
2 Cute DT

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie, I am so pleased that you could submit this into SOUS! I just started doing some challenges and it is VERY challenging! LOL!
I love this card, great fun image, I can see why you liked it so and I do really like the pp's you used as well!
I really like your blog and noticed you somewhere in blogland and thought you looked like the sweetest person! SO glad you joined us!
hugs~ Leah

Barb Craft said...

Awww... how cute is this little image?!! I think you did a fabulous job with your little digi friend!! I have never tried one... a goal of mine after school is out!! Love your happy paper that goes with it!!
Barb :)

Crystal said...

absolutely adorable! love the sentiment, love the flower, and really love that paper! all those polka dots are so much fun! thanks for playing along in our 2 Cute Challenge! hugs!

Kate said...

This is such a bright and cheerful card. It's guaranteed to bring happiness to the recipient. Well done!

Tracey said...

Fab card, it's hard to believe it's your first digi one - love the bright colours :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Unknown said...

Fantabulus card! Love the bold and bright colors. Thanks for linking up to The Sisterhood this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

What a cute bear! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

Michelle said...

A fabulous entry for DU2DS This week. Thanks for joining us.
x Michelle

Maggie Bob said...

Wonderful card - everything matches so well with the backing paper.

Thanks for playing along at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Maggie
x

Juanita said...

Cute card, love the background paper and flower. Thanks for playing along with us at 2 Cute.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER