It's Sketch Time at Practical Scrappers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's Sketch time over at Practical Scrappers!
Here's the wonderful sketch designed by my fellow design team member Pia!


Here's my take on the sketch!

These are photos of a crop night that I went to with Jennifer and Carolyn. I can't believe I finished another layout. I'm on a roll! I love the black ribbon that I found to go on this one. It dresses it up a bit.

If you want to join in the fun then hop on over to Practical Scrappers and submit your take on this sketch!

Have a Happy Saturday!
Angi
Kate said...

Great take on the sketch! I love, love, LOVE that big ribbon on the side!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great layout, I love the big ribbon down the side!

Unknown said...

Stunning take on this sketch! I love the pink and black. Those flourishes are great and so is the yummy big ribbon.
Enjoy this long weekend!
blessings,
kim xXx

Sasya said...

great LO!!! :) so fun! you're so good friends, that's great!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I love this sketch and think I have been here at least 3 times today to check it out.... I am looking through photos to see what I can come up with....

Barb Craft said...

Angi... I love your take on the sketch!! And what great photos of you and your friends!!! I am totally jealous of your girls night out... it has been way too long since I have done one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barb

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So Pretty! Love the colors!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER