Put A Window In It!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Everytime I say this title....."Put a Window In It"....I think of
Beyonce's song - "Put A Ring On it!"....LOL

Maybe I can make up a cute jingle for scrappers when they try this technique on a card. I'm just having a little fun on a Friday!.....SMILE

But seriously, the ladies over at The Little Red Wagon are having a fun challenge this week that I wanted to get in on.  Here's a card that I made for their challenge called "Put a Window In It"

This one took some planning since I've never done this before. I also had some difficulties at first getting the fairy's feet to fit into the circle. I used all of my unused stash for this one.

I already had the Create a Critter cartridge in my Cricut and didn't want to load a new cart in the machine, so I just cut the circle out using the ball from the little seal cut. (Cricut carts are so versatile)....smile

Tada....the cirlce cut correctly and the fairy could fit inside.


There was already a little chain hanging from the "happy day" embellishment so I added a pink glitter
 brad and a "princess" tag to spruce it up a bit more.

This was so fun to make.
I'll have a tutorial posted on my blog soon for those that want to try this.

Entered in the following challenges:

♥  Little Red Wagon - #29 Put a Window In It
Charisma Cardz - #20 - 3D

Have a Creative Weekend!
Angi
Avril Tanner said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Love the bright colors and design! Super cute!

D said...

Wow, what a great card! So beautiful and fun!

Faye said...

Hiya Angi, this is such a lovely, bright, fresh, zingy, fun card. Awesome. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Barb Craft said...

I love this window idea!! It is such a fun card!! When I am done teaching, I am going to try some of these fun techniques!! I may be coming to you for lessons!!
Barb :)

Linda Kaiser said...

I so love it! Too cute!

Linda

Sasya said...

oh i love your shiny works!!! :) this card is fabulous!!

Kate said...

I love this card! I especially love how you did the "Happy day" sentiment.
And thanks - I know what song will be going through my mind all night!!

Unknown said...

Well, you certainly put a window in this drop dead adorable card! LOVE thos fun bright gilry colors! The sentiment rocks!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Leanne said...

Oooh this is lovely! I love the bright colours!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

Rosanne said...

Cute card!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER