ATC Card Swap Fun!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010


My crafty friends and I recently participated in our very first ATC Card Swap here at school. The theme was pink and flowers. I think we all did a great job for our very first swap.


My favorites were made by: Heather, Judith, Debra, and Patty.
Our next theme is to make something with a patchwork or quilt design. Hmmmm this is going to be a challenge for me. Thank God I have a month before these are due. Check back next month to see the next round of ATC cards.

Have a Creative Week!
Angi
Barb Craft said...

That looks like a lot of fun!! I wish I had coworkers that were crafty!! LOL!! All of the cards are absolutely beautiful!!
Barb :)

Blooming Crafts (Judit) said...

love all the cards thanks for keeping me going

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER