I ♥Heart♥ Birds

Thursday, May 13, 2010


I buy a lot of American Crafts products and wanted to create a card with them this week. I also love their new "Dear Lizzy" line of products.  If you haven't seen them please click here.

Here is my new "All You Need Is Love" card. I'm on a bird kick lately so I had to incorporate them into the design of this card.



I used three American Crafts pearl brads for this one. I like the shimmery and smooth look of these brads.

I also submitted this to a couple of more fun challenges going on at:
American Crafts - Brad challenge
Cute Card Thursday - #112 Someone Special
Paper Play Challenge - Brown
Crafty Catz - #32 Petals & Pearls
Paper Take Challenge - Shiny, Sparkly, Special
Little Red Wagon - Brads

Card Supplies Used:
♥ American Crafts - Yellow Elements Pearl Brads
♥ American Crafts - LetterBox Madam patterned paper
♥ American Crafts Dear Lizzy - glitter chipboard heart
♥ Prima Flower
♥ My Minds Eye - Love Me Do accessory sheet
♥ Cardstock
♥ Red Ribbon

Have a Creative Week!
Angi
D said...

Gorgeous card. I really like the flower you made too.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Really nice card! Love the flower!

Barb Craft said...

Angi... this is fabulous!! Love the papers and the birdies are just too sweet!! Good luck with your contest!! I think this one is a winner!!
Barb :)

Sasya said...

I love birds too!! soo beautiful card~! ♥

Tammy said...

This is beautiful. I recently received these papers and love the colors and images. So nice to see them in a card.
smiles...Tammy

Valerie said...

Darling card!! I bought this paper, but don't want to cut into it- so pretty ;)

Deirdre said...

Great card. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

carol said...

beautiful card, love the large flower,Thankyou for taking part in the Craftycatz challenge this week, x carol

Crafty Ribbons said...

Very pretty card, love the large flower, is it made from ribbon?
Good luck with winning the ribbons.
Ali
Crafty Ribbons

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER