Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #10 - Bags, Boxes Bonanza

Monday, May 17, 2010


It's time for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #10. This week's challenge is called Bags, Boxes Bonanza! You need to create a 3-D Cricut project. The twist this week is that you must include the color black.

For this challenge I created a Mickey Mouse Box! These are great for parties or to use as gift bags/boxes.   I used the "Once Upon a Princess" cartridge to make the box. I cut box #2. I also used the Home Decor Cricut cartridge to make the stars on Mickey's ears.

The Mickey face is not a Cricut die-cut. It came from Nicole Lombardo's shop on Etsy . She designs the most beautiful die-cuts. I bought some recently and wanted to use them on this box. If you'd like to see her fabulous die-cuts please click here.

Now it's time for you to get started and create something for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. This week's winner will get a $20 Gift Certificate from Stamp Out Online. To submit your entry click here!

Good Luck!
Angi
Ashleigh said...

So Cute I love it!

Barb Craft said...

Angi... this is soooo stinkin cute!! I love the big ears and stars and that mickey is adorable!! Fabulous work GF!!
Barb :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

ADORABLE Angi!! Love your new blog header too!

BrendaB said...

I'm such a Disney fan, so of course I just loooove this! What an awesome project!

Kate said...

This is great! Those starred ears are just fantastic. I'm sure this bag will be loved by "kids" of all ages.

Valerie said...

LOVE this project!!!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Joy spread all over my face when I saw this!! It is so adorable. Loving your new header too!

Melissaward said...

That is so cute :)

Unknown said...

This is adorable!! We love the mouse at our house!!!

NIKLIN said...

That came out so awesome with the die cut. Thanks for sharing

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER