All Dressed Up!

Thursday, May 27, 2010


Woo Hoo I finally finished a layout. It's a miracle.....smile. I've been working on cards and altered projects so much that I am way behind on layouts. I'm trying to finish all of my daughter's prom pictures. Rebekah's prom was last May. I'm a whole year behind. Thank God I'm off this summer to finish up my albums.

I cut out the ladies on this layout using my Forever Young Cricut cartridge. I used various patterned paper, flower embellies, a patterned tag, and cardstock for this one. I also used Stickles on the words.


I love Bekah's dress! It's in yellow...my favorite color! Sorry I'm so late with your album Bek! I'll have it finished by the time you come home for summer vacation. I promise!

I also want to send out a THANK YOU to some crafty friends who have motivated me to do more layouts. I absolutely love, love, love all of the beautiful layouts by these talented scrappers:

♥ Barb - Crafty Girl
♥ Val - Crafty Go Lucky
♥ Debbie - Love Life's Little Pleasures
♥ Nana - Younique Reflections
♥ Kim - Memories in Thyme

Thank you ladies for the inspiration. If you have time please check out their layouts.

I also found out about another fun challenge blog called "Scrap It With A Song". Their challenge this week is called - "Sweet Child O' Mine".  I have submitted this layout for their challenge. I hope to join in on more of their contests!

Happy Scrappin!
Angi
Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL layout with a BEATIFUL YOUNG WOMAN (see now she likes me)!!! The forever Young cart is awesome for girly layouts and this one is great! TFS

Valerie said...

Aww, thanks sweetie! Your layout is darling, what a wonderful idea to use the forever young cart. for a cute girly page:)

Angela Toucan said...

I'm yeats behind on my scrapbooking too. Fabulous layout, I really like all the bold colours.
thank you singing along with us at Scrap it with a Song this week

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Terrific page, fabulous photo too!

Kate said...

This is a fantastic layout! I love the bright, bold colours and all the little gems you've added here and there in just the right places. Fabulous work!!

Debbie said...

Great layout! Love the bright colors against the beautiful picture! Don't feel bad about being behind. I still am working on 2004! It means a lot to me that you posted my blog as an inspiration! So sweet of you!

Christy said...

So cute!!!! I love the fun bright colors :) :)

Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap It With a Song :)

Hannah said...

I LOVE that Forever Young cartridge! All those bright colors are awesome :-) Thanks for playing with us this week!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Delishiously awesome!

Barb Craft said...

Angi... how sweet are you?!!! What a nice compliment!! You totally made my day!! i was without internet since yesterday afternoon and this was a nice surprise when I got it back!! But I have to tell you... I may get my LOs done... but I totally stink at getting cards done... you are MY inspiration for that!! And this LO is absolutely adorable!! I love the sassy patterns and colors!! Totally rocks!! have a fabulous holiday weekend!!
Barb :)

Stacy said...

I LOVE the silhouettes! Awesome idea!!

Unknown said...

I am so into this bold and BEAUTIFUL layout! I love all those yummy summer colors and your stunning photo in the center is, well...stunning! That looks like a fun cart! Thanks for the sweet shout out! Hugs,
blessings,
Kim xXx

anazelia said...

love that die cut. great colors. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

TeenaBugg38 said...

I am so jealous of you girls with cricuts!!! I need to find some of ya'll that live near me and get ya'll to cut me some stuff......lol. I LOVE the colors in this!! Cute, cute, cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at scrap it with a song this week!!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER