Win Cricut Cartridges

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a great week. I'm at a beautiful Bed & Breakfast attending a teacher training for my school district this week. I don't have time to craft much but wanted to let you all know that the Fantabulous Cricut challenge blog is giving away great Cricut cartridges.

Up for grabs is the Summer Vacation and Independence Day cartridges.  Enter this week's challenge to win. For all of the project details click here.  Can't wait to see your beautiful projects!

Stay tuned for a new project that I will have posted on Saturday! 

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Angi
Unknown said...

Enjoy your training! So nice that you get to stay in a B&B! Congrats on the new DT spot too!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Kate said...

Enjoy your teacher training!!

Barb Craft said...

Wow... your school district definitely treats you better on retreats than mine does!! No fancy bed and breakfasts here!! Wait, there are no retreats here right now because of budget cuts!! gotta love education!! I hope you are having a great time!!
Barb :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER