Stampin Up Fun!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

   I have loved Stampin Up products for a long time and have finally
decided to become a Demonstrator.

Stampin Up products are well known, made of quality, and they come
in a variety of bright vivid colors. 
Their designs are so me! 

Pictured here are a few project examples for those that like to make
cards, layouts, and altered projects.

If you'd like to place an order please feel free to view my Stampin Up
page by clicking here
Or email me at: cokiepop@yahoo.com

I will also post catalogs and promotion info to my blog on a regular basis.


Current promotions going on right now are:

Last Chance Stamps - A selection of stamps from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog are retiring, and now is your last chance to get them! Check the list today to see if any of your favorites are leaving.

Last Chance Accessories - Hundreds of accessories are being discontinued. Order your favorites today.

Last Chance Home Decor - Dozens of products from our Definitely Decorative line are being discontinued - check the list to see which ones you can’t live without.
All orders can be placed here in my Online Store!
And please be sure to check out  my blog on June 25th
I'm going to host a Stampin Up Giveaway right here on my blog. 
More details and new projects coming soon!


Have a Happy Saturday!
Angi
Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I wish you the best in your new endeavor, I'm sure you will do wonderful as you are soooo talented people will love to be your customer as they can learn so much from you! Hugs!

Allison said...

Congrats again Angi! I have faith that you will be nothing but successful in your new adventure! :)

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Congrats...can't wait to see more!

Barb Craft said...

Congrats!! This will be a perfect fit for you!! Can't wait to see all the new yummy goodness!!
Barb :)

Kate said...

Best of luck with your new endeavour!! I especially like that celebrate card!

Unknown said...

yay, congrats to you! You'll have to put me on your mailing list, I'd love to be one of your customers!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Audrey Frelx said...

Well, as I wssn't around to congratulate you on your endeavor, I pray that you're doing well!!!

I love your blog and I'll be back soon!!!

I'll be seeing you!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER