Scrapbook Nerd!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've been wanting to make this card for a long time using some cute vinyl that I ordered online earlier this year. I got it from Vinyl Wall ArtI actually have this same vinyl sticker on the back of my car window to proudly display that I am a "Scrapbook Nerd" (Smile)

To see all of their wonderful vinyl creations just click here.

I made this card to add to my craft shelf decor! I just love this cute little scrapbooker. And she is holding a pair of scissors too!  I mixed different patterned paper on the design. I also added a splash of green with the tulle flower. I love the beading in the center of it.


I hope everyone enjoys the rest of your week!

Happy Scrappin'
Angi

Card Recipe:
Scallop Oval cut using Home Decor Cricut cartridge
Patterned Paper: Various from stash
Garden Basics Tulle Flower with beads - Bazzill
Green flower ribbon
Cardstock - Bazzill

Challenges:
A Crafty Little Place - Crafty Card Challenge #44
  ♥ Pile It On - Stickers #24
Bunny Zoe's Crafts- Nice & Girly
Wee Memories - Let's Get Sticky #11
Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Barb Craft said...

Oh My Word!! This is total cuteness!!! I love your little nerd!! And I really love the bright, bold colors you used!! This is adorable!!
Barb :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Oh My Goodness...this is too cute!! I love the little scrapbook nerd!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

LORi said...

Super Duper Adorable!!! Thanks for sharing with ACLP!!
Crafty Lil' Hugs - LORi

Gina said...

Lovin this funky image! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge
Love as always Gina x x x

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

So stinkin' Ca-uuute!!! Love the fun bright colors and that flower. The image is adorable.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@A Crafty Little Place

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute and fun !!!
I really love the vibrant colors !!!
Thanks for joining our first Challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

So cute I may have to copy!

Unknown said...

That is just adorable!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so adorable! I love the bright colors you used!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love your little nerd card and the flower! Love it! and the beading in the center. TFS.

Sarah A said...

Hi

Wow this is super cute, love the iage and the colours are fAB!! It reminds me of a book I used to have as a child ;-)

Love your Scrapbook nerd car sticker LOL!!

Thanks for joining us over at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge.

Sarah x

Cara said...

Uh oh...I think I'm a nerd, complete with glasses and scissors!! Love this card...it's adorable!
Thanks for sharing with ACLP!
Cara ACLP DT

Kate said...

That nerd is adorable! Thanks for pointing out the scissors as I'd missed them. I love that tulle flower too!

Queen La Rubba said...

So cute! Love it! It made me smile! Great colors! Super fun! Thank you for joining us for "COWGIRL SUNDAY’S STAMPEN CHALLENGE HOP"! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Sasya said...

SO cute!! :) i love that little flower~

Unknown said...

Such a fun card! I love the colors and that little girl is sweet! I love the sentiment and that green flower is grand!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Cute! Thanks for playing with us at Cowgirl Up! Hugs, Val

Anna said...

Oh, my! How fun is your card? Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Lorraine said...

stunning card huni thankyou for joining us at CUPS this week goodluck huni xx

Sammye Jo said...

Super Duper Cute!!!

Debbie said...

It's been a long day for me and I needed a smile and that is what your card gave me. It is so cute and I love your little nerd!

Valerie said...

Hehe, CUTE CARD!!! Have a super weekend:)

Amber said...

Eek, how cute! I am a scrapbook nerd!
ACLP Hugs
Amber

Unknown said...

wonderful job, thanks so much for playing along with us at PIO!!!
Trish

Nana said...

Lovely card and stunning flower!
Thank you for playing with us at "PIO"!
hugs Nana

Helen said...

This is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Jenny said...

Very cute!!! Thanks for playing!! :) :) :) :) Sorry it took me so long to get around to visit, its been crazy around here. Hope your enjoying your summer!!! And hope you can play again this week!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER