Daughters Have Our Hearts

Sunday, June 6, 2010



Here's a new card that I've been working on this weekend! I have two daughters and designed this card around my love for them. Rebekah and Rachel are my angels!

I love Prima butterflies and had to make it the vocal point of this card.

Other card supplies & embellishments:
♥ We R Memory Keepers - White Out patterned paper
♥ Buttons
♥ Jewels
♥ Swirl Ribbon
♥ Vellum sentiment

I also wanted to play along at the Etsy Inspired challenge this week. I was inspired by the beautiful Amazing Butterflies Bobby Pin set at Howbeadyful


Challenges:
Frosted Designs - Buttons
Etsy Inspired Challenge - Howbeadyful inspiration
Gingersnap Creations - Quotes
Alphabet Challenge - F is for Flowers

Have a Blessed Sunday!
Angi
Pat said...

Beautiful card & sentiment!

Unknown said...

Angie, I love this card! The sentiment and your butterfly are gorgeous! Love the buttons!!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sasya said...

Oh, this is so cute!! :) ♥

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card and what a wonderful sentiment!

Kate said...

What a gorgeous sentiment! I love the way you put buttons in the middle of the flowers. Looks fantastic!

Barb Craft said...

Angi... this card is soooooooo pretty!! And so sweet!! I love the quote you used.... and the butterfly totally rocks!!! Gorgeous card!!
Barb :)

Lesley said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

made by fifi said...

beautiful card -thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge this week x

de said...

Soooooooooo beautiful! I love the sentiment and the bright cheery colors!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is lovely, thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. x

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER