Cupcake Love

Wednesday, June 2, 2010


It's time to hop on over to Practical Scrappers for another great challenge this week. This week you are to use acrylic, transparencies, or vellum on your project. The deadline to enter is Saturday, June 5th.
The Grand Prize is your choice of three digis from Squigglefly.

Here's my take on the challenge. I made a cupcake card using my Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge. The "sugar and spice" is made of vellum from my stash. I also used various patterned paper and cardstock .

Now it's your turn to hop on over to Practical Scrappers and submit your project.

Happy Scrappin'
Angi
Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is super adorable! Love the colors!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute, cute card! Thanks for sharing your take on this challenge.... I have to try transparancies more often and dig out some vellum as I haven't used that yet.

Sasya said...

so cute!! :) i love the heart!

Kate said...

I love the mix of papers with this card. Great job!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

A real beauty!! So fun and tasty :)

Deanne :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! That cupcake is too cute!

Debbie said...

Love the paper you used. So colorful!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER