Sassy Recipe Cards

Thursday, June 3, 2010

 

This project is being published and photos and info will appear back on the blog soon!
 



Happy Scrappin'
Angi
Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

oooohh! I love those recipe cards. They are so cute, and the colors are right up my alley!

Rebecca♥

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

I think i used one of your recipe card holders in a treasury a long time ago!
Rebecca

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/e085ea1dadb1cb4b457e9800/rainbows-and-pink-treats

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh how adorable!!!!! I love your sweet and cutsie style on all your projects.

Deanne :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

We loved your debut with these wonderfully Sassy cards. I think they will make the perfect add to any wedding/shower gift. Thanks.

Angi Barrs said...

Yes you did Rebecca. Thanks for featuring my recipe box in your treasury. I love to make those.

D said...

So cute! I can imagine you must be crazy trying to finish up the year. Hugs!

Jane said...

This is such a great Teacher Treat...I have no doubt they'll love it!! Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers challenge XX

Kate said...

Great recipe card! I love the eyes on the cupcake. I would never have thought to do something like that!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! I love those cupcakes!

Unknown said...

These are such fun and sassy recipe cards, I adore them. Just perfect for gift giving! I know the teachers will appreciate them. I hope to see a gorgeous layout by you at Sketches in Thyme this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Avril Tanner said...

These are so adorable! Love the eyes on the 2nd one! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon this week!

Fern said...

These are soooo cute!!!

Rosanne said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER