Bridal Bliss at Fantabulous Cricut

Monday, June 7, 2010


Blogger has been acting up so I was unable to log in all day until now. Better late than never........

Please head over to Fantabulous Cricut for Challenge #13 - "For The Bride".
You are to create a project using one of the following: something old, something new, something borrowed, or something blue.

I created a wedding keepsake box using Design Studio and the Forever Young Cricut cartridge. With Design Studio you can move, reorganize, rotate, resize, skew, and weld letters, shapes, and phrases from any Cricut cartridge.

I saw the cutest wedding dress embellishment at Hobby Lobby. Instead of paying $4.99 for the set, I decided to make one of my own by altering one of the dresses from this cartridge.

Other materials used on this box were embossed paper, ribbon, glitter cardstock heart and letters, wire hanger embellishment, and jewels. I also lined the inside with pink tissue paper. These are fun to make and great for gift giving.

Please head on over to Fantabulous Cricut and upload your project today. Did I mention there are THREE prizes up for grabs this week?  YES...we have three amazing prizes (including a Cricut Cartridge!!!) donated by our very generous sponsors.

To check out the prizes and the contest details please click here

Entered in the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Die Cuts
A.I. Factory - Anything goes with punch or die cut



Have a Fantabulous Week!
Angi
Rhonda Emery said...

your project is just so pretty

Barb Craft said...

This is sooooo sweet!! My niece just got married Saturday.. this would have been a nice little gift for her!! Thanks for the idea and inspiration!!
Barb :)

Kate said...

I love this idea! It's perfect for the bride to store little keepsakes - or receipts as she plans for the big day! Great job saving the money and making your own embellishment!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is just adorable! I love the colors you chose, just so girly!

Unknown said...

I am having the same blogger issues too! argh....
I adore this fun little bridal box! Such a fantastic keepsake for all the days "little things"
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Allison said...

Hi Angi!

I came here from the SP forum to check out your blog. Your projects are absolutely beautiful! I especially love the recipe cards - adorable! I'm a little jealous you're already done with school... our last day is next Thursday, and then Friday is clean up (not looking forward to that lol).

Hope to see you around more at the SP forum!!

Allison

Fink said...

The is a great idea! I am sure any bride will loveit! Thanks for joining us at AiFactory!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty and sure to be much appreciated by the receiver! Thanks for joining us at AiFactory!

Mary said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing with Corrosive Challenges!

Valerie said...

Darling keepsake box!! I have lots of weddings coming up, this would make a great gift!

Unknown said...

That turned out just excellent!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER