Great News on a Tuesday!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Happy Tuesday everyone!  I received word that I have been selected to design for Scrapmaster's Paradise. I am sooooo excited to join Samantha and the rest of the talented ladies at SPCC.

The new design team will spotlight layouts, cards, and altered projects using Stampin Up products. 

Each week we will have a color combo challenge for you to design with. You do not have to use Stampin Up products for these challenges. Winners will be eligible to win a variety of great products.

To join in on the fun-filled "Color Combo" challenges click here

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Angi
Deanna said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. :)

Barb Craft said...

WHOOOO HOOOOO!! Congrats!!! you will do a fabulous job of them!! Can't wait to see all your new DT projects!!
Barb :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Congrats Angi! I had no doubts that you would be picked!! I look forward to working with you on SPCC as well as PS ;)

Deanne :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm excited to be working with you :) It's my first design team.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Congrats!!

Kate said...

Congratulations Angi!! How exciting for you!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Congrats Angi!!! I am really looking forward to the next 7 months!!!

Calypso

DtsArt said...

very cool! Congrats to you. I always love all your projects!

Valerie said...

Congrats, can't wait to see all your wonderful creations over at Scrapmaster's Paradise:)

jamie said...

It was a great nite on fri june 25th . I am psyched for the canvas class... nice to meet ya and cant wait til the 11th of july

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER