Paper Plate Pom Pom

Sunday, June 20, 2010

 
My friend Elia cleared out her dining room and we turned it into our own little scrapbook retreat. Her daughter Elyssa and my youngest, Rachel have been friends since Kindergarten. They are both now 14 years old. We've had a wonderful friendship for all of these years.

Both girls were cheerleaders together for several years. Elia and I are desperately trying to finish up their cheer scrapbooks.  Here's a page that I made of Rachel and several of the girls when they were selected as officers.

I always have paper plates lying around the house. I cut up and crinkled one of the paper plates to make a pom pom for the page. I fanned it all out and put a brad in the center to hold it all together. I also used paw print patterned paper to make the letters and megaphones.


Hopefully I will get this scrapbook all caught up and finished soon!
I'm so behind on layouts!

Layout Supplies:
Patterned Paper:http://www.doggonegood.com
Cardstock: Basic Black & Confetti White (Stampin Up)
Paper Plate
Steel brad

Challenges:
Frosted Designs - Something From Around the House

Enjoy your Sunday!
Angi
Unknown said...

I love this paper plate pom pom idea! So fun!!! I'll just have to scrap lift this one from you for some of Ashlea's cheer pix. Love your font. Great job!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

all the days of our life said...

Very cute idea. Makes a perfect flower. . Thanks for playing with us at FD.

Barb Craft said...

Angi... you are sooooo clever!! I love the way you used the paper plate... I never would have thought of that!!! This LO is adorable!!
Barb :)

Kate said...

What a great idea to use a paper plate for a pompom!! I love that paw print paper too!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love the pom pom on this and would have never thought of a paper plate! How clever.

Valerie said...

great use of a paper plate!! cute layout:)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER