Creating With Canvas

Sunday, June 27, 2010


 Here's my newest project that I made for a project for my LSS.  I love "Creating With Canvas". 
There are so many fun things you can do with it.

This all started with a blank white canvas frame. I played with paper and used inks, glitter sticker embellishments, sheer ribbon, thick fabric ribbon, embossed cardstock, huge flowers, and a button embellishment to transform this blank canvas into something FAB.

I still have not found the "perfect" picture for this canvas. I just left the generic one that came with it in there for now. I'll have to make more of these soon. 

Have a Crafty Week!
Angi

Challenges:
  ♥ Pile It On - Do Something Fun with Paper #25
Pink Elephant- Pink & Black
Bagladee said...

Wow it looks great! Well done. Emma x

Kate said...

That looks fantastic Angi!! I love all that pink! I'm sure you'll find the perfect photo soon and you'll be all set!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love all the pink, I can see this haging in a girls room. TFS

Andrea M said...

OMG!!! This is STUNNING!!! WOW! Ok... picking chin up off of the floor..... crazy beautiful work! I love the pink tone-on-tone and the additions of black and white (like the totally gorgeous photo!). Just amazing work - thanks so much for sharing! Thanks for playing along with PIO!

Kristin said...

loooove this!!! can't wait to take your class next wednesday!!! i'm so super excited!!!

Barb Craft said...

This canvas is sooooo fun!! It would be perfect for any girls room!! Love the birght pink papers with the black and white title!! Your rocked this project!!
barb :)

Illy said...

Awesome artwork!!!! I love the colors!
Thank you for playing with us at PIO!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER