Happy Rainbow!

Monday, June 27, 2011


I'm baaaacckkk! The girls and I took a short mini-vaca for some R&R. It was nice to take a small break and get refreshed. Now I gotta clean house, do laundry, and get back to crafting. :)

By the way...Don'tcha just love Rainbows?
Everytime I see one it always makes me smile.


I won a spot in {Jennifer Mcguire & Kristina Werner's Online Summer Card Camp 2011} so I will be making lots & lots of cards during the next 4 weeks. 

This is my card for week 1.

I'm also linking up at the {Embellish Rainbow Color Trends Challenge}.


Here's a close-up.
I made a rainbow out of "Happy Faces".


I also used rainbow colored striped paper from Echo Park. I popped up the journal sticker, added twine, a button, and "happy" sentiment.

I've got a couple of more new projects to share this week. I'll be back on Wednesday with a new design. Now I gotta hop over and check out your blogs to see what you've been creating while I've been gone.

Hope you all are enjoying your summer!
I sure am!



Card Supplies
Cardstock (Stampin Up!); Patterned Paper (Echo Park - Life is Good); Smiley Face Embellishment Stickers (Jolee's); Journal Label (Studio G); Happy Sentiment Sticker (Momenta); Twine (Really Reasonable Ribbon); Button (Pebbles)
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! you just have to KNOW that I am IN LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE with this one!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! LOVE IT!!! And glad you had a great like mini-vacay!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Adrian said...

2 cute, love the vibrant colors! Enjoy ur summer!

~amy~ said...

LOVE it...such a fun & happy card! Glad you had some R&R!

farmhouse-story said...

glad your back, angi! this has to be the happiest card ever! so cute!

The Cropping Canuck said...

I love it! So bright and fun!

kim c said...

this card made me smile. glad you had a nice little vacay. have a great week.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Angi,
Such a super cute and fun card...very cool. TFS! ~Shen

Nicole said...

How cute!!! Love it!

Fern said...

Angi, this is sooo cute!!! Gotta love the bright colors!!! Hugs!!

Lili said...

Welcome back Angie! I missed your posts!...I love your very happy card :)

Jean said...

LOVE This!! The colors are so pretty and those smiley faces make me happy!

Lynn B. said...

This is soooo cute!! What a great idea. Have a great day...

Scrapamum said...

That is one fabulous card!!!! Absolutely love all of that colour!!!

Debbie said...

So cute Angi!!!! Love the bright colors and those cute little happy faces!!

Pam W Merwin said...

How cute! Such a great use of the colors in the background and with the darling smiley faces :-) Love it.

Jackie said...

This is just SOOOOOOOO stinkin' CUTE!! :) :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Welcome back and love seeing your happy and cheery creation again!

Kate said...

This made me smile the instant I saw it! What a cheerful card! I love all those happy faces!
I'm so glad you had a nice break from the usual grind!

Paige Dolecki said...

The epitome of happiness! Great card!

Paige

Christine said...

Too cute for words Angi!

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Welcome back! What a fun and cheerful card! I love the rainbow of smiles! Melanie

yyam said...

This is just brilliant Angi!!!! It makes me so happy just looking at it!!!! :)

The Paper Parade said...

I absolutely LOVE how bright, cheery, and overall HAPPY this card is :) You did such an awesome job with this color challenge! Looking forward to seeing what you create next!

Tracey said...

The cutest card ever....it put a smile on my face, what a great idea!

Hussena said...

what a bright and cheerful card love all those pretty colors.

Sue Althouse said...

Such a happy card, I can't help smiling back! Sue #120

Debbie said...

That is one great "Happy" card and I love rainbows too!!

Kitty said...

Seriously adorable! Makes me smile :)

Unknown said...

love this so cute and quirky

Michelle said...

ADORABLE!!! Makes me smile!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!

mthoneybee said...

I love this card... it makes ME happy!

Peggie said...

wonderful card!It definitely makes you "smile".

Muffin said...

What a bright and happy card, love it! :)

Wendy said...

this a fabulous happy card. I love it!

Sarah Martina said...

Yay for happy cards and mini-vacas! :) This is great! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER