Etsy Inspired #140 - Peaden Scott Designs

Saturday, June 4, 2011


The new Etsy Inspired Challenge is here!

Peaden Scott Designs is full of pop-up greeting cards, gift tags, and notecards. The challenge runs for 2 weeks so you have until June 17th to play.

I love chipboard and added some to the design of my card.


I used a sketch for this one so I'm playing along with Cas-ual Fridays this week.


  
I wanted a "romance" theme and was inspired by this card.


 Shop Prize - 2 free cards {winner's choice} from Paeden Scott Designs.

Sponsor Prize -  1 Year online subscription to Through the Craftroom Door.


What a great online magazine! Be sure to check out their NING site for updates, challenges, and more!

Be sure to check out the TALENTED EIC Ladies!

Virginia L. said...

How FABULOUS, Angi! Love your use of colors and chipboard! Great take on sketch! I also love how clean and crisp this card looks! Thanks SO much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

farmhouse-story said...

i just love your card design and colors, angi:)!

Laurie said...

Love those polka dots! And the pop up sentiment is such a great touch! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lili said...

Very cute card Angi. I love the colors:)

Jean said...

Pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the colors and the polka dots! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great project! love the paper!

Linda said...

Wonderful card.
How many days left? I subbed yesterday in first grade and I am sick and can not talk today. Too funny. I am so glad I retired. Enjoy your time away from school.

Queenie said...

Love love love the clean and fresh design of this card!! The blue, black and white are such super FUN colors!!!

Heather Jacob said...

WOW THESE ARE OUTSTANDING !!!!!!
so creative and I adore the card of hearts ..just divine .. hugz x

Audrey Frelx said...

Angi, I love your card! Your projects always look so well thought out and planned, and I love how it all comes together -- so organized...lol!!!

You always do great! Beautiful card!

yyam said...

Oh wow! I love how bold and beautiful this is! :)

Jacquel said...

Very cute card as always Angi & the colors you used are FAB together!!!!!

Adrian said...

very cute!

Jackie said...

Lovely, lovely <3

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

oh boy... this is so CUTE!!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow I love the blue with black and white combo!! So fresh!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors and the ribbon!

~amy~ said...

Love your fun card...great colors!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!

Laura Davis said...

Stunning work!
Great take on my sketch.
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Lauri said...

Thanks for following me! I am so glad I found your blog! LOVE it!

Ruby said...

Lovely Angie! I just love your glossy polka dots and the blue looks fab with it!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow this is astounding!!!

Scrappin Diva said...

I love your work. I have a blog award for you on my site.


LaKesha aka Scrappin Diva

www.scrapingdiva.blogspot.com

Mona Pendleton said...

What fun cards Angi! Love the pop out hearts!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute card, Angi! Love the color combo and love all those polka dots. The little doors and chipboard sentiment is fabulous. Love your take on Laura's sketch. :)

Dana said...

What a unique and clever card! I really like those raised glossy polka dots, and the sentiment is perfect. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Michele Gross said...

Loooove this :) I am such a sucker for polka dots and I just love these colors together! Really fun use of Laura's sketch-glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Really interesting and clever take on the sketch - love the color palette and the idea of the pop up feature! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work in future challenges!

Basement Stamper said...

super cute and I love the colors of it!

Kate said...

This is so super! You have a way with chipboard and I always love seeing the way you use it. Great job!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER