I Gave Up Dieting!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I wanted to pop in today to share a FUN project that I recently made.

I used the Creative Charms Deal of the Month called:

"Patriotic Burst"

I found this cute postcard at Borders bookstore and dressed it up with Creative Charms goodies. I'm going to hang this funny in my craft room. Aren't the large red and white polka dot brads adorable?


Patriotic Burst - 225 Piece Deal of the Month
Each Deal Contains:


Red Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
White Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
Blue Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
Red Gradient Jewels - 76 Pieces
Blue Gradient Jewels - 76 Pieces
Red Gem Garden - 12 Pieces
White Gem Garden - 12 Pieces
Blue Polka Dot Brads - 6 Pieces
Red Polka Dot Brads - 6 Pieces
18" Red Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon

Everything for Only $ 6.99

What a Great Deal!

Also, all of the "Simplicity" products are 70% off until July 9th. Hop on over and order yours today.


(print from Matte Stephens shop on Etsy)

We are headed out later today for a mini-vacation so I won't be blogging again until next week. I'll catch up to visiting all of your wonderful blogs when I return. Have a great week!
~amy~ said...

I love it:) happy mini-vaca!!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Goodness I had no IDEA that they had those gigantic Polka Dot Brads! I LOVE YOUR CARD!! That is my kind of diet!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love it! Thank you for sharing these sites, didn't know about them.

Unknown said...

What a fun card Angi... lol... I just love it!!

farmhouse-story said...

such a great card, angi!! love it!

have a fun vaca!

Anonymous said...

Super cute and fun card:) TFS

Jean said...

Love this postcard!! And I love the colors of everything you used!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOL! That card is super cute, Angi! I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How could I not love this, so so cute!
Have a happy vacation!!!

Ann said...

Bwahaha! LOVE vintage funnies like this! :D

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE this sentiment--TOTALLY my motto right now! LOVE the gems and those brads and ribbons! YOU ROCK:) Make sure to take lots of pics on your vaca:)

Jean said...

Love the sentiment on this post card and the colors you used are great!

Audrey Frelx said...

Angi, what a great postcard and you really adorned it beautifully!!! I love the sentiment and definitely agree with it... LOL!

You did, as always, a terrific project for us! TFS!

Lili said...

Fun, fun card Angie! Enjoy your mini vacation:)

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Fabulous...love all the detail you put into your project. I am now a follower. TFS! I'll be back OFTEN. ~Shen

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! That is AWESOME!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it and loving all the red! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapamum said...

Love this!!!! Have a super fab mini vacation!!! We're heading out for one too : )

Virginia L. said...

hey Angi! Love this fun vintage photo and how you added the lovely elements! Enjoy your time away! xo

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh this card is me I love it!

thekolbes said...

LOL love it
Trish

Audrey Pettit said...

Snicker! This cracks me up. Cute and funny.......a winning combination. :)
Hope you guys have a fabulous time on your vacation.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Angie! I have an award for you on my blog!

yyam said...

Such a fun little project! :)

Have a great vacation! :)

Jacquel said...

Great card Angi! LOVE the colors & your design!!

I hope you have a great time on your *mini-vacation*. Enjoy yourself & RELAX!!!!!

Regan said...

Love it Angi, it's adorable! I love the red and white and the polka dots, too cute!

Kelly Roberts said...

how cute! i love that postcard and all the elements you added to it are fantastic! i really like those covered buttons.

BabyBokChoy said...

L O L !!! That is so so so hilarious!!! L O L !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so so so adorable and hilarious!! I love it!!

Kate said...

Have a super getaway! Your card is so funny and made me smile. I love the pinks you've used!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness I may have to get this deal.
I love your card. It is amazing!
Angie I have an award for you on my blog. Post it on your blog or in your heart. I just want you to know how amazing I think your blog is and to let you know how much I appreciate all that you do.
Hugs,
Linda

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER