Friendly Smile & Pubs

Tuesday, June 14, 2011



My Dear Daughter Rebekah is home from college for the summer. Woo Hoo!  Gotta hurry and post this so we can get our fun day started.

The UPS guy knocked on my door a couple of days ago. I tore open the box...and immediately created this page. The paper is from my winnings from SRM Stickers. Love this new paper by Bazzill called Grandma's Feather Bed.


I used the fun Sketchy Thursdays Sketch


"Friendly Smile"
Sarah & Talia have been friends with Rachel since elementary school.
All the girls are in high school now.
I hope their friendship lasts a lifetime. :)


Love this hand sewn tag by Amy Tangerine



I also have several projects in the June issue of Scrapbook News & Review. 
Lots of goodies in this issue. Check it out. :)

And Scrapbooks, Etc. has picked up one of my projects too!
Will let ya know when that one hits. Woo Hoo!




Have a Great Week!
farmhouse-story said...

great page, angi--love that stitched tag:) and a big congrats on your publication!

~amy~ said...

Ooohhh...I love the layout...great pics and colors!

Congrats on all the pubs!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the pub and your DD being home!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the photos, the colors and loving that stitched title!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays Angi! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Piglet said...

Adorable! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

The Cropping Canuck said...

So sweet! Two thumbs up!

Congrats on being published.

Jacquel said...

Great page Angi & congrats to you on being published GF!!! That's sooo very awesome & I can't wait to see your other project!!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is a beautiful page, Angi! I love the stitched tag. :)

Crystal said...

WOOHOOO Angi congrats on the pubs girly!!!! Your layout is soooo beautiful and sooo fun, LOVE that added stitching smile, great touch!!! AWESOME take on this sketch!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a pretty and fun page!!!

Jean said...

What a fun layout!

Valerie said...

Your layout is awesome, and congrats on the pub:)

D said...

Those colors are so gorgeous Angi. Especially the warm orange :) Love the cute flower too.

Fern said...

Way to go, Angi! Congratulations! So happy for you..
This lo is beautiful!! Love the bright colors, great sketch, and at first I thought you did the stitching, but then I read that it came that way... :o) I still love it!!! Hope you have a wonderful summer with your girls!!! Hugs!!!

Lili said...

How cool is that Angi! I have a subscription to srapbooks etc....I'll keep an eye on your work:)
Your LO is lovely. Yay for a long lasting friendship!!

Debbie said...

Just love your colorful layout Angi!!! Congrats on the pubs!!! I don't get Scrapbooks Etc anymore, but when you let us know what issue your project is in I will stop by Borders to see it!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY for your pubs!! And I love this LO!! I love the stitching and the colors--fab layers! SOOO AMAZING:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome page and congrats on your publications....yay!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Your layout is awesome, I love the loopy borders and the stitching! Congrats on the pubs!!

yyam said...

What a happy page! Love the color combo! :)

Congrats on your publication!

Diana Fisher said...

really love the colors teal and orange and that background paper is fabulous! Love this!

Lisa Smith said...

Love the bright colors! Here's my take on this week's Sketchy Thursdays 6.9 Sketch. Have a great week! ~Lisa

Unknown said...

Love the colors and that stitched tag. Congrats on getting pubbed in SNR. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

Sarah Cruthirds said...

Hey That's me!!!! Hi, Mrs. Angi, it's me Sarah. I have a blog too. ivegotsomecarpetodiem.blogspot.com

SC#20

Kate said...

After the gorgeous photos, the first thing I noticed was that fabulous stitched tag. I love it! What a great touch on your page!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cute layout, Angi! Great photos and I love the paper and orange and blue color combo. That tag is truly adorable, too.
Congrats on your pubs!! Woohoo!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER