Getting an Early Start!

Thursday, June 30, 2011


I always, always, always, wait till the last minute 
to make my Christmas cards and projects.
Not this year!

I've made some fun goodies with Creative Charms!
Check them out!
(Maybe looking at Christmas stuff will cool me off 
from all of this Texas heat!)

Here's my small gift box. I topped it with a
Creative Charms - Vintage Velvet Poppy
Fill it with yummy candy or jewelry!

Here's my little snowflake.
The kiddos can make these to add to the tree
or give as a special gift.


And here's a full shot of the ornament box.
It can also be filled with treats or hung on the tree.

The Happy Holidays sentiment is a Creative Charms Christmas Dimensional Sticker.

To order your yummy Christmas craft goodies 

please visit the Creative Charms Store.
http://www.creativecharms.com

And I'm giving away some Creative Charms & Really Reasonable Ribbon goodies to the winner of the Gifting Challenge that I am hosting at Do More with Less

If you've made a newly created gift bag, gift tag, gift container, or a gift box please link up {HERE} to be eligible to win.
~amy~ said...

Very fun projects Angi...I especially love the ornament box!!!!

artfuldelight said...

Oh my goodness, I wait until December 10th to rush and make just a handful of cards. You Christmas projects awesome!! TFS!! :-)

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Totally FABULOUS! I absolutely adore all of your creations. TFS! ~Shen

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love these Angi!! Soooooooooooo fun!! I will admit... I only have 2 cards done so far for Christmas... but hoping to get more in soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

You go, girl!!! I am a Christmas procrastinator too. I am so jealous that you have already knocked out these awesome projects. Thanks for the great ideas and inspiration. Maybe I will get my tail in gear this year and start early, too! :)

Adrian said...

Wow, very pretty!

Jackie said...

Today's my day to sit down and make a Christmas creation for a DT assignment. Thanks so much for getting me in the mood :)

farmhouse-story said...

these are all so creative, angi! the doily snowflake--so cute!

Lili said...

Good idea about starting early, I always get caught up with so many things around Christmas and end up rashing to make my cards and decorations. Lovely snowflake idea:)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Angi these are all darling and I love that you have started already. Last year I waited too long and ended up buying cards! I know shame on me....
you are inspiring me! Thanks.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun project for the holiday, and so clever to start early!!!

yyam said...

Ooh...these are sooooo fun! What great gift ideas Angi! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

What fun Christmas projects Angi!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Holy Cow GIRL! You ARE on a Christmas start!! LOVE it:) You've got me thinking! LOVE LOVE LOVE thinking about Christmas early--since it stays hot here all year long...so thinking of something chilly--FUN:)

Jean said...

Wow! All of these projects are great!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

owh Angi these projects are simply fab!!! I love the ornaments box!! so darn pretty!! :)

Peggie said...

Great idea! Christmas in July! I can see the doily one as a front of a card too. Peggie
barker944atmsndotcom

BabyBokChoy said...

you ARE getting an early start, that's just great you know! :) Your projects are CUTE!!! that ornament box in particular, I really like it!! very vintage chic!

Valerie said...

Great idea to get a jump on Christmas crafting!! The snowflake is so pretty!

Jacquel said...

OMWord! You're so very inspiring to me for starting on your Christmas projects so early Angi! I love what you created...everything is just FAB! Awesome work Hun & TFS!!!

Kate said...

What super, super gift boxes, Angi! I love the sweet little vintage Santa you've used. (And yay you for starting your Christmas projects so early!!) I just added a project at Do More with Less as well!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER