Gift Card Holder Goodies!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011


We are sooo enjoying our first week of summer vacation.
I've been making all sorts of new projects.

I love to show crafters all of the different ways to use ribbon.
Today I dressed up some gift card holders with some fun Really Reasonable Ribbon



 You can make your own envelopes out of kraft cardstock or you can buy some pre-made ones. The ones I used are from Maya Road.


I also added other fun elements like chipboard, buttons, twine, and of course ribbon. These envelopes are perfect for sweet little notes or gift cards for birthdays, holidays, and other celebrations.

RRR Products used on this project are:





Don't forget to enter the Blog Candy & Facebook giveaway at the top of the RRR blog. To enter click HERE.

And check out the June Ribbon Club Assortment.


This fun red, white, and blue assortment is perfect for all your Patriotic and Summer projects. Join today and your first assortment will contain 8 fun styles and a total of 15 yards of ribbon as shown above.


Have a great week!
yyam said...

These are adorable! Sure to delight any recipient!!!! :)

farmhouse-story said...

such cuteness, angi:)! my last job (a 100 years ago), was at a high school, and i remember how much fun summer break was for me:) enjoy!

Debbie said...

What a clever way to use the envelopes! They are both so cute!!! Enjoy your summer vacation!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooo fun!! I love love love love the ribbons on here!! What a great idea for those little envelopes! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

super cute...gotta love the gift card holders...gift cards are my gifts of choice to sling out...

Fern said...

Angi, this is such a cute idea!!! Hugs!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

So darn adorable, Angi! :)

Linda said...

So happy to hear vacation has started! I love these gift card holders. I never thought about making my own envelopes but you could. Great idea. I love the way you decorated them.

Jean said...

Love these!!

Nicole said...

So cute and what a great idea.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

It is so much fun to craft with the clhildren.... I never know who has more fun them or me!!!
Love your card folders.

BabyBokChoy said...

This is completely adorable and brilliant idea!! I have these maya envelopes sitting collecting dust, lol.

Audrey Frelx said...

Angi, these are just so cute!!! I wish you were able to see the big grin on my face when I was taking a close look at them!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute projects Angi! What a fun gift holder!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great gift card holders! Love all the fun details!

Gail L said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the projects on your blog! Thanks also for visiting mine recently!

Unknown said...

These are ADORABLE envelopes...so creative! Oooh, I just received my monthly 'patriotic' ribbon from RRR...gotta love it!

Basement Stamper said...

Love both of these and the shape you created for the envelopes!

Audrey Pettit said...

What fun little gift card holders! I really love how you dressed them up with the ribbon.

Kate said...

These are so fun! I just love the whimsical shape to them. I'm glad you are enjoying your holidays. We've still got a few weeks to go here...

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Happy Summer vacation, Angi! I love what you did here! Super duper cute! And yes...that Virginia is about as sweet as they come. :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER