Little Pink Elephant!

Monday, June 6, 2011


I've been wanting to make something with this cute chipboard elephant for a while. Finally got my chance!

I pulled out my Stampin Up! ink and stamp and made the "For You" sentiment. The stamp is from the "Happy Everything" set. And the fun ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



I'm playing along with WPlus9's Color Cue:
(love the colors this week)
Rachel and I are off to see the new X-Men movie. We've got so many summer movies on our "must see" list. Woo hoo! :) 

And if you have some extra scrap supplies lying around be sure to hop over to the Nikki Silvils blog to see how you can help others in need. :)


farmhouse-story said...

such a cute take on dawn's colors, angi:)

Jean said...

Oh my goodness!! This is so adorable.

Virginia L. said...

You so ROCK in this challenge! Love everything about it! YAY for your win at SRM stickers--yummy Bazzill paper!

Audrey Frelx said...

Angie, you definitely rock!!! This is soooo cute! I love that ribon too!

Fern said...

Angi, this is sooo darn cute!!! Hugs!!

Nicole said...

Toooo cute!!!

Leah l'Orange said...

FABBY, Angi! love the colour combo, and that ribbon is HOT! the doily adds a sweet touch. :)

Mara Campbell said...

This is too cute!! The elephant is adorable and I love the doily in the background!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh my dearest...thanks sooooooooooo much for posting Nikki's cause.. I sooooooo appreciate it!! And love love love that card!! LOVING that elephant! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super cute!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Angi! Love the bright elephant!

Tracey said...

Great card...love the colours, cutest elephant and such pretty ribbon......perfect!

Thankyou so much too, for your kind comments on my blog!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SO cute!!! love the cheery colors too!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Goodness Angi, the colors on this are SOOOO YUMMY! Love this, adore it! REALLY!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

i neeeed that adorable pink elephant, thanks for the enabling, lol.

Jinny Newlin said...

Super, super cute, Angi! Such a fun take on the Color Cue! And that bit of gingham trim, with the white doily, just takes this one over the top! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Wplus9 Design!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! That is just too, too cute! I'm in love with that elephant. Love the mix of papers you used and the color combo, too.

Kate said...

I LOVE your papers on this, Angi! The doily makes a fantastic frame for the elephant too.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER