Do More With Less Guest & Challenge

Tuesday, June 28, 2011



I'm so excited to Guest Design today at Do More With Less. Yvonne Yam is an awesome designer and I'm such a big fan of her crafts.



 I always like to dress up my bag handles. I either use ribbon, beads, felt, fabric, or anything that I can get my hands on.

I used Pink Crochet Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon on the bag handles and the pillow box.


Wanna Win a Prize?
Link up a newly created Gifting creation onto the Do More With Less blog by Friday July 15th to win a prize pack combo of Really Reasonable Ribbon and Creative Charms


I'd love, love, love for you all to visit Do More With Less and leave me some comment love.


I'd also love if you play along in the 
challenge for a great prize.
Comment & Link up by clicking HERE!
Anonymous said...

Really cute! love the bag handles. You did a amazing job! :)

Adrian said...

great project!

artfuldelight said...

WOW, super cute bag!! :-)

Nicole said...

OMG! I love it!

farmhouse-story said...

so very sweet, angi:) love the decorated handles--gives it a polished look:)

Fern said...

Angi, I just love the kraft and solf pink colors together!!! All of these are beautiful!!! The pink lace around the bag handles ~ so creative!!! Hugs!!

Linda said...

What great ideas Angi! I never thought to do the handle up. I also love the rainbow card. All those smiles are sure to cheer someone up.

Virginia L. said...

Super cute! Love your pink-themed gift bag!

Jean said...

Love the handles on the bag, they are so pretty!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely, I saw this over at Yvonne's blog, this is really sweet and adorable!

Debbie said...

Wow girl you are all over the place today! Saw your beautiful bag three times today in my blog list!! Love how you wrapped the handles with lace. Love the pink and brown color combination!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Angi, I LOVE these!!! You are amazing!!! I'm loving boyh but the flower on the bag definitely got my attention!!!

Thanks too for stopping by; always glad to see you!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable gift bag Angi! Congrats on your GD spot!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Was sooooooooo excited to see you on Yvonne's blog! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

I love how you've combined the colors with the brown bag. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Valerie said...

Your gift bags are always awesome!! Really cute handles:)

scrappermimi said...

This is so darn adorable!

~amy~ said...

super fabbie fun seeing you over at Yvonne's...great challenge!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

AWESOME gift bag, Angi! I just LOVE how you made the handles. You are so clever. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute gift bag--I have that wooden bird--must use it ASAP:) FUN!

BabyBokChoy said...

I love these, and you have inspired me to get out those prima flowers that I have from a while ago!!! congrats on your guest design spot!!!!!!

Gine said...

Love all your projects !!!
Have a great weekend =)

Lili said...

Totally adorable and inspiring, Angie!

yyam said...

You do amazing work Angi! Thanks for being a guest on my blog!!! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a entourage of creativeness I just love love love the kraft and you whimsy details!!!!!

Kate said...

These are gorgeous, Angi! I LOVE the look of the pink on kraft. It's beautiful! And your handles are so pretty, too! I love the creative way you think!

Tracey said...

I love your creations, this is so pretty!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER