Etsy Inspired Tribute

Saturday, June 18, 2011



Today starts a fun challenge, but it brings and end to one of my FAVES in blog land. It's the very last Etsy Inspired Challenge. For details please read the EIC post today.     

Before I get to that I wanted to let ya know about this week's shop and my project. We are featuring "Homes & Weddings". They offer stylish wedding and party decor.

I was inspired by this item & all of the yummy cupcakes that fellow DT member Savannah has been featuring on her blog.



My project - "Cupcake in a Box"
I love to bake & whipped up more cupcakes.
(tip: for more fluffiness add butter to store bought cake mix).


The kraft box is from Michaels & the chipboard cupcakes are from goodies that I received from Glue Dots. I added a doily to the box for more fun. They yummy ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. And a popsicle stick is holding up the chipboard in the cupcake..whew.. :)


I have had sooooo much LOVE for the Etsy Inspired Challenge and the concept of it. It has always been my all time FAVE!


These ladies are not only talented but they have been great cheerleaders, offer great crafty advice, and are so super sweet & understanding of family commitments. I [heart them] them all to pieces.

Ashley & De are two wonderful design team leaders. Thank you both sooooo much for all of your kind words and support.

Also sending hugs to Jackie, Emily, Kerry, Ruby, Carole, Sherry, Joy...and my two dearest EIC buddies Savannah & Virginia. I'm such a geeky fan of their work. :)

Since this is the very last EIC Challenge I'd love for all of my bloggy friends to enter. You have 2 weeks to create a project. The due date is - July 1st.

Two prizes this week:
Shop Prize - Business Card Holder from Homes & Weddings
Special Prize - Mystery Grab bag of prizes from EIC sponsors.

farmhouse-story said...

sorry to hear this is the last challenge, but you totally rocked it with your cupcake and holder!

~amy~ said...

Delish! My kind of cupcake...check out all that glorious frosting!

Jacquel said...

That cupcake looks DELISH Angi! You did such a FAB job with this week's challenge & I'm going to miss creating with you every other week Hun! I hope to continue to see you in blog land!!!
Hugs & Love Forever My Friend,
Jackie

Virginia L. said...

One of the best thing from EIC is to get to know you, Angi! What a talented and fabulous friend, inspiration, cheerleader you have been to me! Your support means SO much to me! LOVE your cupcake decoration today... the colors takes the cake!Sad to see EIC end, but it sure was one amazing ride with you and all! I will continue my visiting here :) HUGS! xoxo

Kerry said...

What a fun project Angi! That cupcake looks delicious! I have so enjoyed seeing your Etsy Inspired projects each week...now I'll just have to come back and visit to see what else you're up to! :)

Angie Blom said...

oh so yummy yummy cute!!

Jean said...

Now that looks yummy!

Lili said...

Cute cupcake Angi. Thanks for the tip...next time I'll add butter to my store bought cake:)

Sherry Campbell said...

Awww, Angie! Your box is adorable, and I am drooling over the cupcake. I have enjoyed working with you- I hope our paths cross in the future- you are so creative!

Tracey said...

Yummy cup cake and cute as box to match. Thanks for tip on adding more butter to my mix too!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOVE this cupcake box and decoration!! LOVE that doily making the cupcake pop on the box! And you make that frosting look soooo fabulous! How do you get to pop--I cannot get mine to look this good! Give me your secrets!

I am so happy that I've been able to get to know you--your creations are super and so beautiful! I LOOOOOOOOVE the inspiration I get when I come here! THANKS for always giving me love and support--you are the BESTEST!! See you around blogland:)

Queenie said...

These are sooo soo soooo cute! I love the colors, the playfulness and the direction that you went with this project.

It has been so wonderful designing with you and seeing all the beautiful projects and designs that you have come up with!! All the best in your creative endeavors!! HUGS!!

Kate said...

What a fantastic box - and an absolutely delicious-looking cupcake!! I wish I could sink my teeth into it!
I'm sorry that EIC is finishing up. I always enjoy seeing your amazing projects.

Audrey Pettit said...

Ohmygoodnesss........yum!
Love the box and LOVE the cupcake. Just beautiful!

Ruby said...

LOVE your cupcake theme this week, so fun!

I love visiting your blog, your colours are always so fab, it feels fun when you visit:) It's such a shame that EIC is coming to an end, but I will pop by and see what you're up to! See you in blogland! x

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER