So Happy Together!

Monday, August 30, 2010


Well I survived the 1st week of school. Tonight is Open House and I wanted to show you my new card before I get busy with the school day.

I've been on a roll with layouts lately but when I saw this cute paper and ribbon from American Crafts I had to make a card with it. I added pear die cuts that I got from the dollar section at Michael's craft store. I used the Get Sketchy Card challenge sketch to design my card.

I stamped the sentiment using the "Happy Everything" stamp set and Melon Mambo ink from Stampin Up!
Here's a close-up shot of the paper.

Audrey Frelx said...

You're card is just adorable, Cokie! Good luck with open house tonite!

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, love, love, love those pears!!! Soooo cute!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card.... love your color choices! TFS.

Leah l'Orange said...

so simple, and horribly cute! awesome happy little card, Angi!

Jean said...

This is so cute and I love the colors and paper you used on this.

Unknown said...

Love the pears! The colors are so fun and fab! Congrats on surving the first week! It is so hectic this first month isn't it? I'm swamped every night! Have a great year!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Debbie said...

Your card is so cute Angi!!! I saw those pears at Michaels along with some cute apples, put them in my cart and then put them back. Now that I've seen what you've done with them I wish I had kept them.

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Love this card!! From your description, it really sounds like a quick card to put together.... who wouldn't love that?!?

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Great card and idea. So happy to hear you made it through the fist week. That is always one of the hard ones.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER