Reason to Celebrate!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Last week was really busy for me. I helped run a back to school camp plus I've been running around buying stuff to decorate my classroom this year. The busy school time has begun for us here in Texas.

After getting caught up on my emails and blog hopping I found some time to create a new card. I'm calling this one "Reason to Celebrate"

I'm entering this into TWO fun challenges going on this week at Off the Wall Craftiness and over at Wee Memories.

For the first challenge, I used the yummy color combination at Off the Wall Craftiness.


Secondly, Wee Memories has a buttons, brads, or bling challenge going on. There's a lot of BLING and Shiny Embellies on my card so I had to enter it there too. Here's a close-up picture. I love the glitter embossed purple paper. I also love that the champagne glass has the words "Cheers" written on it. I also added blue shiny bling alongside of the champagne glass to dress it up a bit.

There is more blingy glitter around the chipboard sentiment. 
Love this shade of blue. And of course I added some ribbon to match. 


I'm headed back to my craft room to create another card. Stay tuned!!!

Entered in the following challenge:
Off The Wall Craftiness - Inspiration Challenge #20
  Wee Memories - #18 Buttons, Brads, & Bling
Card Recipe:
Glitter embossed patterned paper - Bo Bunny, Cardstock - Stampin Up!, Chipboard Embellishments - Me & My Big Ideas, Blue Bling Embellishments - Martha Stewart Crafts, Ribbon - Celebrate It!

Enjoy Your Weekend!
Angi 
The Cropping Canuck said...

I love these colors together!

Barb Craft said...

Angi... this is wonderful!! I love that color combo and you know how I am about bling!! This card rocks!! Good luck with all your back to school activities... I have to admit, I am glad to be taking a year off!!
Barb :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun card! Love the bling and the sentiment!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is soooooo gorgeous!!

Michele Gross said...

Love this! The bling really sets it all off and brings it to life! Glad you joined us at Wee Memories :)

Audrey Frelx said...

"Reason to Celebrate" is a great name for a fabulous card!!! Love it!

Laurel said...

Oh I love this, love the drink and the bling! thanks for playing at Wee Memories.

Court said...

I love a martini any time! Love the girlie colors and I think it would make a great bachelorette invitation! Thanks for joining us over at Wee Memories!

Kim Wilson said...

Super fun card! Reminds me of a bachlorette party invite or something :) Thanks for playing and good luck!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER