Pretty Little Princess

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm back with another card! For this one I drew inspiration from the Etsy Inspired Challenge, used the cute sketch from I 2 Stamp, and finally used the color combos from W Plus 9

I added a big red flower and even stamped the sentiment. Whew....this was a bit challenging to make, but I added some of my favorite design elements to add some fun. My daughter already wants to give this to one of her friends for her birthday. 


First, let's start with the inspiration for the card. I was inspired by the Etsy Inspired Challenge and the Lover Dover's shop on Etsy. I just loved this cute Snow White apron in their shop. I used various Stampin Up cardstock and patterned paper to match the colors. The sentiment is also from the Stampin Up "Happy Everything" stamp set.



The cute sketch I used is from I ♥ 2 Stamp. I love the many layers that you can use with this sketch. I added several embellishments and blue and red ribbon to dress it up a bit.


My card also fit in to the Color Cue Challenge going on over at W Plus 9. I love the colors they chose this week and it fits in well with my little Snow White. The Snow White embellie that I used is from EK Success.
Entered in the following Challenges:
Etsy Inspired Challenge - #101 Lover Dover's Challenge
I ♥ 2 Stamp Challenge - Sketch Challenge
W Plus 9 - Color Cue #7 

Enjoy your week!
Angi 
Jean said...

Very pretty! I am sure your daughter's friend will love it.

de said...

Perfect! Love your snow white inspiration and the sketch combine! Amazing card!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Queenie said...

OMG!!! This is such a beautiful card!!! I love your take on the inspiration piece! The Snow White image is PERFECT! Beautiful design! Thanks for playing EIC!

SmilynStef said...

My nieces would adore this card ... love how you used the apple as an embellishment ... fabulous inspired design.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card. Great design. TFS.

Audrey Frelx said...

Cokie, what a beautiful card!!! And what girl doesn't love Snow White?!!! Your daughter well be thrilled!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

ooooh this is adorable!!! Love it so much, the Snow White image is perfect! Thanks so much for the blog love - really appreciate it :)

Barb Craft said...

Angi.. this card is darling!! Love all the fabulous embellies and Snow White has never looked better!!
Barb :)

Sasya said...

oh such a pretty card!! lovely!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Pretty indeed, I love it!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super fabulous! Love the added flower.

Deanne :)

DtsArt said...

WOW what a GREAT card

Amy said...

OMG this is such an adorable card, and I NEED that APRON..so so cute!!

D said...

wow!! Awesome card girl!!!!! Love it!!!!!

Jenny said...

Sooo cute, love it!! :) :) :) :)

Debbie said...

WOW Angi - love your card!

Valerie said...

LOVE this card!!! Audrey and I were both snow white last year, she holds a special place in our heart ;)

Joanne Leddy said...

Very cute! Love the flower! You nailed the inspiration piece too!

Virginia L. said...

Aw... how I love the Snow White card! Fantastic in every way! Thanks so much for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge!

Elise said...

This is a glorious card and FABULOUS use of the colors from the W9 Color Cue! What a clever girl you are + SNOW WHITE! I'm so happy you shared this card with the Color Cue! Yipeeee!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER