Forever Friends!

Sunday, August 22, 2010


I have a quick layout for you today. This one is of Rachel and her really good friend Talia. They've been friends for a long time and are in the same Girl Scout troop together.

First day of school for us all tomorrow. Finally got my classroom finished. Hope you and your kiddos all have a great school year!


I'm entering this layout in the Stuck on you Sketches and The Pink Elephant challenges going on this week.

The majority of the products used are from Me & My Big Ideas along with a few items from stash. I love the glitter chipboard frame on this one. I also threw in a little journaling about friendship. The circles on the SOUS sketch are so cute. I love circles on a layout. I also used a lot of chipboard on this one.


Challenges:
Stuck on you Sketches - Aug. 20 Sketch
The Pink Elephant - Challenge #21 circles, chipboard, journal tag

Have a great week!
Angi
Jamie Lane Designs said...

Beautiful layout!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great page .. thanks for playing with us this week at SOUS!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! This is sweet and lots of fun! I really like this take on the sketch and using the different shape on the outside. Always cool to see such happy faces!!!!
Thanks for playing!!!

Jean said...

So pretty!

Michele said...

So pretty! I love those papers!

Sherri said...

What a happy layout....I love that shade of Pinkish purple with the lime green!

Linda Kaiser said...

I so love this! Beautiful colors and great choice of papers. I would love to feature this Friday as part of my Fab Five!

Linda K.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Angi, this is so pretty, I love that chipboard. wonderful colors.

Audrey Frelx said...

That's a really beautiful layout!

Unknown said...

Such a nice layout! I love the colors you used and the glitter :)

Debbie said...

Angi such a creative layout! Love that chipboard and the different colored letters you used in your title!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Love all the glittery ellements. Really pretty way to showcase a special friendship.

Smiles!
Gwen

Nanne said...

Oh what a great layout and such a fab take on the sketch.. Love the mixed font you used for your title, I've been wanting to try that look for a while now. :)
hugs

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful layout! Love the wonderful colors! TFS

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout. Love the colors.

Unknown said...

Angi, I hope your first two days have been great! Things are beginning to slow down a bit for us now, we're at week 3!
This layout is simply gorgeous! Love the photo and those fun papers...the alpha's are fab!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Amy said...

Beautiful Layout! and Such a beautiful photo of you too!!

Fern said...

Angi, this is beautiful!!! Love the fun colors and you did a wonderful job with the sketch!! I'm really glad to meet you and I didn't realize that you are also from Texas... We've been here about 20 years and love it... A little hot in the summer, but the winters are fabulous!! Happy to be your partner on the Fall Mini Album SWAP... Will definitely be following you.. Have a wonderful week!! Hugs!!!

Kate said...

This looks amazing!! I can't believe it was a quick one. It looks like you spent ages on it.
I hope your first week back to school was a huge success. We've got one week left of holidays. I wish it was summer all year!!

Ness said...

a beautiful layout, the colours are fabulous and the photo is gorgeous, love it. Ness xx

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER