Celebratin' My Bekah!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I made a promise to myself to work on more layouts so here you go! This one is dedicated to my oldest daughter Rebekah. Can't wait till she comes home from college again. We miss her!

These are 2 pictures of Bekah. One when she was in elementary school and the bigger one of her in high school. This is a "Celebration of Life" layout that I just completed for her album. One more layout down and 1,000 more to go! (smile)

I used different types of lettering and font on this to add something different to the design. I also like the scroll effects that are imprinted on this paper.

I used the beautiful sketch over at Sketches in Thyme for this one. I also used the theme over at Frosted Designs to design the page. Here is another view of the layout. I love using flowers. The fabric ribbon from American Crafts is also one of my favorites. I had to add it since it matched the color scheme.
  Here's a close-up picture of the paper that I used. I love the journaling effects that is imprinted on this paper. I also used these cute American Crafts buttons.

Entered in the following challenges:
Frosted Designs - Celebrate Life
Sketches in Thyme - Challenge #9

Supplies
Patterned Paper - Creative Imaginations
Ribbon - American Crafts - Dear Lizzy
Alpha Stickers - The Paper Studio
Buttons - American Crafts - Dear Lizzy
Chipboard Letters - Me & My Big Ideas
Flowers - Prima
Other materials from Stash

Happy Scrappin' 
Angi  
Rhonda Emery said...

great layout

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Wonderful layout and you daughter is beautiful. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I can't wait to wear the dress.

Amy said...

So Sweet!! What a beautiful Girl!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wonderful layout and what a beautiful young woman she is! TFS.

Fern said...

Gorgeous layout ~ love the white with the blue!! Your daughter is beautiful!! They do grow up waaay to fast!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches in Thyme!! Hugs!!

Kathy~Sweet Bird Designs said...

Very nice! Your daughter looks so pretty in blue!

Linda said...

This is a wonderful page! It really shows the celebration! Your daughter is beautiful.

Jessie said...

Beautiful LO and photos and your daughter is gorgeous!

Valerie said...

What a sweet layout! It is so fun to scrapbook pictures from the past.

Allison said...

Beautiful layout, Angi! You sound like me... 1 scrapbook page down, 1,000 to go. I still have pictures from 2008 that I need to scrapbook!!! hahaha.

D said...

I love seeing then and now pictures :) Must be hard to have your girl so far away :( Your layout is gorgeous.

Debbie said...

Lovely layout for some beautiful pictures of your daughter!

Dawnll said...

What a beautiful girl your daughter is! I love this layout especially because I am so fond of flowers also. Thanks so much for playing along at Sketches in Thyme this week.

Sasya said...

so beautiful page!! i love the soft colors~!

Unknown said...

First, Bekah is so beautiful! Time goes by too quickly, doesn't it! YOur layout is so delicate and beautiful, just like Bekah's pictures. I love your title, the buttons, and those papers were created for these photos! Thanks for allowing us (at Sketches and Frosted) to inspire you to scrap more!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Alex said...

beautiful layout :) beautiful daughter :) TFS:)

Unknown said...

Your daughter is just as beautiful as this layout you creatived to celebrate her! I love all the extra details you added! Fantastic!

Barb Craft said...

Angi...not only is your daughter gorgeous, but your LO is too!! What a stunning choice of colors and the embellies are too yummy!! You rocked this one!!
Barb :)

Nicole said...

This is a beautiful layout! Your daughter is also very beautiful!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER