SP August Reveal Day!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's August and time for my first August project reveal for Scrapmaster's Paradise. We are revealing a different project each week from the monthly kit. To check out the cute kits click HERE.

I love the polka dotted paper on this one. It makes if fun and festive. I added a stamped sentiment from the Stampin Up "Happy Everything" stamp set as well as a Sweet Treats Cup to the front of this card for a little cuteness. These cute Sweet Treat Cups can be ordered by clicking HERE

Also, don't forget to join in on the fun at the SP Forum. We are having fun over there each day with all of our new crafty friends. Join us today for fun!  To join in click HERE

And thank you to Barb at Crafty Girl for this sweet blog award. Thanks Barb. I am going to have to take time today to pass this along to others later today, but I at least want to thank Barb for this. She will be moving to Texas soon! I'm gonna have to meet her once she gets here!

Enjoy the rest of your week and don't forget to enter my Build-A-Bear Giveaway. For details Click HERE.


Happy Scrappin'
Angi
Linda Kaiser said...

I love this card! It is so cute.

Linda K.

Amy said...

Such a fun project and I LOVE skittles!!

Linda said...

Hi Angi, I am checking out all my fellow DT's from SP. I love your card. I need to try using one of these treat cups. They are a great idea. I am going to subscribe and follow your blog. It looks like a fun place.
Hugs,
Linda

Unknown said...

Love the little m&m's in the window! Such a cute card, love the pink ribbon and the white stitching!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Debbie said...

Cute card! Love the polka dots and the candy in the center!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER