Twine Day!

Monday, February 27, 2012


The Day is finally here!

It's my first official project for The Twinery!

Be sure to hop on over {Here} to see my project in detail & leave me some love!!!
Hugs!!!
Audrey Pettit said...

Looks wonderful, Angi!

Annette Allen said...

your project is amazing...I just stopped over at the twinery and I love it...great job

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the project!

kate blue said...

am getting ready to head over but since its PP, I know it's gonna be super cute!!! ps-love the blog heading!

Nicole said...

love, love, love!!!

Linda said...

Congratulations! I am headed over there.

Valerie said...

Left you some lovin', great job!

Dawnll said...

Of course I will, off to check it out

Audrey Frelx said...

My sweet Angi, I jumped over to the Twinery Blog and left you love!!! Have to say I love your project over there as much as I love it here!!! Beautiful, my sweet friend!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

P.S. Will have to visit the Twinery again. Looks like a special place to visit!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun project Angi! Love the twine wrapped holder and all the Pink Paislee DP ;)

Judy said...

Love this project Angi. It looks so fabulous!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to check it out!

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jean said...

So pretty!

D said...

Super cute! Looks like you pulled out some Pink Paislee :)

Dora said...

ow this is so pretty!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I just did, as cute as ever!!!!

~amy~ said...

sweet!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER