Simple, Flat, & Sweet

Wednesday, February 1, 2012


Happy Wednesday ya'll!!!

I had not planned on taking a bloggy break this week, but things have been super duper busy at school this week. There are sooo many standardized tests to focus on. I think my student's brains have turned to mush by now. :(

Here's a flat "thank you" notecard that I made using My Little Shoebox and an SRM Sticker.

I've been working behind the scenes on some super brand new projects. I can't reveal them yet but stay tuned for a whole lotta fun coming up here on my blog.


And have you been keeping up with all of the CHA product reveals? I love seeing all of the yummy goodies. I'm doing some extra tutoring for the next three months to support my craft shopping addiction...LOL

And have you seen some of the new Pretty Little Studio products? As a new member of their design team I am so excited that I get to work with yummies likes these. You can find these on the PLS website. Be sure to check these out...

Be Back Soon...Hugs!!!





Jingle said...

GORGEOUS!

Tamika said...

Wow I really like the Monseiur collection, I can picture cards and layouts immediately. I know what you mean about being busy at work, it seriously cuts into my scrap time, lol. Love the card! I hope to get a couple done this evening too.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your card is just beautiful, Angi! I am loving what I see over at PLS! Love their vintage style! :)

jen said...

Beautiful!! Love the fun goodies....thanks for sharing.
Hugs,jen

Nicole said...

Cute Card! Can't wait to see what you're working on.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card....
Can't wait to see what you have designed. TFS

Unknown said...

I love that patterned paper! It has such a cool effect... almost like rolling hills or clouds or something. I don't know if that made any sense, but it's pretty ;) I'm trying to close my eyes and not see all the CHA goodies.

Mara Campbell said...

Cute card, love the aqua rose in the middle of the flower!

And yes I've been keeping track of CHA...so many great new things coming out!

Sheila said...

I have a really hard time using that type of flower, though I love them! I love your layering idea~

farmhouse-story said...

you know you had me with that flower, right?:) this is too cute, angi! awesome pls products!

Valerie said...

Such a lovely thank you card!! The flowers are so pretty.

Jan Hennings said...

love the pretty little studio papers :) Hope your students are close to finishing their testing :)

Dawnll said...

Love the color of this beauty

~amy~ said...

SWEET card and you are a such an enabler!

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! :)

Hope you get time this weekend to craft! PLS has some yummy products indeed! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Annette Allen said...

such an adorable card...I love that flower...

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Beautiful flowers!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Angi! That fabric blossom looks fabulous!

Dora said...

Beautiful and I love that flower!

Heather Jacob said...

what a sensational card Angi absolutely love it ... gorgeous colors ... I want to go in some more LESSology challenges but at the moment have been busy with my hubby's recovery from the op and magazine work and some guest spots .. so I am determined to do some in March .. just wanted to let you know I have not forgotten you .... love your work .. I am sure you understand sometimes we get overload ... hugz x

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Angi this is sooooooo GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE that flower!

Lea said...

What a cute card! Love the flower. I've never heard of PLS... LOVE the look of that vintage paper!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the colors and the floral bloom! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Linda Kaiser said...

Love it!! The colors are amazing!

Linda

papertrails leaver said...

this is beautiful!

Linda said...

Beautiful flower! Love the card and goodies!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a fabulous CAS card! LOVE that bloom--it really pops off the card front!

Judy said...

Very beautiful card. I love that pretty paper and that flower is so beautiful!!

TesaB said...

Oh WOW! Absolutly WONDERFUL!!!

Kate said...

What a great card! Sometimes, simple really is best.
Sorry things are so busy for you. I'm sure your students appreciate you through all their tests. No fun at all!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awwww..... CUTE!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great card, Angi! Love the bloomer you added to the center of the flower. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

COME BACK SOON !!! :) cute card Angi!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER