Creating with Wood - Day 2

Tuesday, February 7, 2012


If you missed Day 1 in the series please click {HERE}

Welcome back to Day 2 of "Creating with Wood". I'm having some fun on my blog this week by creating various projects with wood elements on them. Today's post will feature wooden skewers and mini wooden clothespins.


I also created a CAS card for the


I was inspired by the movie "Baby Mama" with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. I laugh so much every time that I see this one. It's one of my fave comedies. :)


I really love using wooden skewers. If you don't want to buy any, just ask your waiter or waitress to snag you some before you leave your fave restaurant. :)

I made this elephant skewer to stick inside of a cupcake for a baby shower.


I hope you all are enjoying the series this week. Stop back by tomorrow for Day 3 of "Creating with Wood". The Samantha Walker Blog Hop will debut tomorrow too. :)
~amy~ said...

super cute Angi...really lovin' this feature for the week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SOoooooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveee the little critters and loving the skewers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh goodness - these are cute as buttons!!

Deanne :)

Judy said...

These are so cute. Love them both!!!

Nicole said...

sooooo cute!! Love them both!!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, these are just tooooo adorable, Angi! So fun and happy and unique. Love the wood elements you are incorporating. You should totally submit these to the Create: For the Home Idea Book call. :)

Annette Allen said...

awwwww how cute...I totally love your ideas...so fun

Tamika said...

too cute and so creative, it is a amazing how the natural color of the wood accent your projects wonderfully! Beautiful job!

papertrails leaver said...

This is totally adorable!

Jingle said...

TOTALLY adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! How adorable! I LOVE that card--and that elephant cupcake topper is just tooooo cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Dawnll said...

These are all so adorable-love the soft colors

yyam said...

Goodness! These are tooooooo adorable Angi! Totally fun! :)

farmhouse-story said...

sweet card, angi, and the cupcake embelly is total cuteness:) love the pins on it!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is just adorable! Love it and the colors are sooooo soft. TFS

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Angi!

Linda said...

Oh fun with wood. I love it. These are so adorable!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE your baby card, Angi! The colors and details are darling! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Your wood projects are awesome! Love your creativity!

Dora said...

so so so cute!!!

kendell said...

WOW! These are just awesome. I love them. Thanks for sharing, Kindest regards

Unknown said...

Totally cute! I have some wooden skewers left over from a project I did a long time ago. You've inspired me to pull them out again :)

Crystal said...

Oh my word SUPER CUTENESSSSS!!!!! LOVE IT girly!

Mara Campbell said...

I love how you used the skewers!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Adorable!!!!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Absolutely, totally and completely adorable! Love how you made the whole ensemble. So glad you have joined us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Laura Davis said...

One of my favorite movies!! Great work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Sherrie K. said...

Such great idea's Angi!! Adorable:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How cute and utterly adorable is this? Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

bonnie said...

So super adorable...love those colours together...hugs x

Valerie said...

Who'd of thought skewers could be so cute!! Wonderful baby decorations.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER