Hey Monday!

Monday, February 13, 2012


I smiled when I first saw this little dude!

He is really an embellishment for a Smash Book...but I wanted to use him to make a card. I always make girly cards and want to start making some masculine ones too. This one is for the fun Create Blog challenge (ribbon tabs).

For a bit of fun I added some canvas and of course my ribbon tabs. The striped ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



Hope you like this little dude as much as I do!
Audrey Pettit said...

He is adorable! And so is your card, Angi! Love the canvas on here, and love those ribbon tabs, too. :)

~amy~ said...

Love your Dude card...made me smile!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is soooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeeee him!!! And loving the canvas on here too!! FAB card!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is just too fun...love it

lauren bergold said...

omg, that is BRILLIANT and soooooo adorable! ♥

Tamika said...

too stinkin' cute, I love that you used the Smash accesory, out of the box creativity!

Jingle said...

He makes me smile, too! I love this!

Linda said...

He cracks me up. Love your card.

Connie Mercer said...

love how you used sticky back canvas!! the card is adorable!!!

Dawnll said...

I love your use of canvas on your project-how fun!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card Angie and I love your 'little dude' too. I haven't been by your blog in a while and I love the new look!

Crystal said...

HEHEH this little dude is AWESOME!!! Such a great card Angi!

farmhouse-story said...

he makes a great guy card, and i love the cute letters, too!

Lea said...

Cute card! Love the little dude and the ribbon tabs!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

He is just adorable! Love this card. TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, he is sooooo adorable!!! Love this card!

Just noticed you have a new look!!! I need to do some remodeling myself! Looks great!

Kelly Roberts said...

angie, i love your new blog look! awesome! also, this card is so wonderful. great work on it. have a fun valentines day.

Jean said...

He is so cute!! Love this.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! That little dude is so fun! Great ribbon!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Dora said...

ow so cute, and makes me feel happy!

Jan Hennings said...

such a cute card! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my Really Reasonable Ribbon St. Patty's Day box :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super cool, Angi! :)

Valerie said...

I just love your little guy!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH my, this is adorable!!!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

How CUTE is this card??!!

Katy said...

I love how you used this little man!! That's so awesome! :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER