You Rock Gift Card Holder

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Gift cards are my go-to idea when I'm short on time. I always find a fun way to dress them up before giving them to family and friends.

Here's my latest craft idea using new products from Fun Stamper's Journey.


I pulled out my Oatmeal cardstock and Gift Card Sleeve die to make this one. The dimensions are just right to hold a gift card from your favorite store.

I also used the Butterfly Prints die with the Summer Days cardstock. The bright color of the cardstock really adds a focal point in the middle of the gift card sleeve. The fun sentiment is from the Rock Notes stamp set.




Here's a fun tip to jazz up your Whip Cream cardstock. Grab a bottle of your Gold Silk and sprinkle on some color. It's so fun to use!




Be sure to check out the new catalog. There are loads of fun products inside!


Supplies:
Stamp: Rock Notes
Card stock: Oatmeal, Whip Cream, Summer Days
Dies - Gift card holder Sleeve, Butterfly Prints
Ink - Deep Lilac
Misc. - Journey sequins, Journey dots, Gold silk

Annette Allen said...

fun gift card holder..

Ava said...

I need that gift card holder.

Denise Price said...

That happy yellow butterfly is the perfect touch to make the gift recipient smile. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! So FUN!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

This is so fun!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER