A Blooming Birthday Card

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Forget about the cake! Flowers and birthdays go so well together too! I can prove it with my latest creation.



I just love the die that I used to make this card. It's called "Journey Bloom Flowers" and it's from Fun Stampers Journey!

I layered several together and made it the focal point of my card. And that Oatmeal Cookie cardstock and Beach Ball ink really coordinate well together.

I must make more of these to have on hand for quick and easy birthday gifting!

If you'd like to purchase products be sure to check out the FSJ website for more info!









Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Ink - beach ball
cardstock: white, oatmeal cookie
dies - journey bloom flowers
stamp - journey blooms
pierced rectangle?
stamp : yummy party
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that flower!!!!!

Brandi said...

Really pretty! It looks 3D!!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Very well put together!

Krafthead said...

Very pretty! You are right, flowers and birthdays DO go well together~

Ava said...

This is beautiful and I have this set. I'll have to recreate this. 😁💙💙

Annette Allen said...

very pretty..

Denise Price said...

You are right, this looks like it would be a fun and cute card to reproduce. And I think it would work for either a male or female recipient, so it's very versatile.

Kelly Roberts said...

So bright and pretty! I love that flower and the stitch marks on the card base is a sweet addition. Lovely work!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER