Marquee Letter Love

Thursday, July 9, 2015

I just love marquee letters! They are on my must have list for party decor! I've been eyeing the Heidi Swapp letters for a long time. I finally dressed one up!

Here's a photo of it in action in my craft room!



Each one comes with instructions that are easy to follow. You would need to purchase paint, glitter, or washi tape to decorate your letter.

I really love the silver polka-dotted washi tape. It looks fab on my letter.

I can't wait to use this for party decor! They are so fun and festive for just about every occasion!




Have you purchased any of the letters? I'd love to see what you've done with yours!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME, girl!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!

Krafthead said...

So pretty! You did a great job on this~

Shelly said...

Awesome!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Looks terrific! My daughter is using some for wedding decor. They are awesome!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER