I have never used this shape for a craft project before, but I'm glad that I discovered the DCWV Favor Box stack. It's full of decorative paper and templates for a variety of party boxes.
And of course I'm using my Xyron Creative Station to pull it all together!
Here's what I came up with!
Here are some easy instructions to make your own!
1. There are loads of paper choices in the DCWV Favor Box stack. Select your fave color and the box template that you want to use. Simply cut out the template and use it as a guide to cut your paper.
2. Use your template as a guide to score and fold the paper.
3. Flatten the shape and run it through the Xyron Creative Station. Use the score lines as a guide to put your triangle box together. You can simply leave the box empty to use as party table decor. Another option is to fill it with candy after you run it through the Creative Station.
4. Just remove the top film. The back of your paper will be full of adhesive.
5. Once your box is put together you will notice a small opening in the top of your triangle box. Place a photo stick pin into that opening.
6. Place the ends of your colorful shredded paper into the small opening too. Fluff out the shredded paper around the shape.
7. Then add a small embellishment to the photo stick pin. Add jewels, puffy hearts, or other items to your embellishment.
Now it's time to party!!!
Here's a peek at the fun boxes that you can make with this stack.
And did you know that the Xyron Creative Station is now available at Jo-Ann's and Michael's? It will also be available at Hobby Lobby in September.