Project Life - Using the App

Thursday, July 16, 2015

I am a "make it quick" kind of scrapbooker. I don't like sitting for hours thinking about where to place my photos and embellishments. 

I also love technology and use apps often. That's why I love the Project Life app. Becky Higgins is genius for coming up with this concept. 


Here are a couple of my new pages!



Rachel and I hit the open road and headed to Austin, Texas last week. It was great to scrapbook on the go and preserve our memories. 

I used the "Let's Get Away" kit to make this page. It has the perfect travel themed PL cards too. I quickly made this using my I-Phone. Easy!

I made this next page just for fun! It's dedicated to my foodie obsession! Yes, I am one of those people that takes pics of my food. It's fun!


I used a couple of kits for this one. You can easily mix and match designs in the app. It's also easy to add journaling. 

And yes, there are print options available. You can order prints directly in the Project Life AppYou can order in 8" x 8" or 12" x 12" sizes. The pages easily fit into a photo sleeve and your album.



Persnickety Prints and Costco are also great to use. I have used Persnickety quite often and love the quality. Their 12" x 12" prints are only $1.99 too. 

Here's a look from their website so you can see for yourself.



My albums are mixed with traditional PL pages and ones made in the app. I love using both!

Have you tried the app yet?
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these pages!! LOVING the photos!!!!!

Krafthead said...

This is really neat! I was unaware of the PL App!

Shelly said...

Sooo fun!

Kim Heggins said...

These are just amazing! I love your pages and I am with your regarding quick and easy scrapbooking! I do have a question for you, how did you get your type on your lemon tart photo? It looks fabulous!

Angi Barrs said...

Hi Kim! I used the Rhonna Designs App on my phone to add the letter onto the lemon tart! It's a fun app to use!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER