An Awesome DIY Gift Box

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I never ever buy gift boxes! There's no need to when you can create your own!

I've got a fun DIY gift box idea for you today using some new products from Fun Stamper's Journey!

Here's what I came up with!



The new corrugated kraft boxes are just the right size for any type of gift giving. I love that the color is neutral. It makes it easy to pair it up with colorful paper.

I used the new "Going Places Prints" paper because it adds a great pop of color to the gift box. 





I also used the "Tattered Blooms die" to make a flower. Be sure to layer your petals using pop dots to give it more dimension. And add a "sparkle dot" to the center of your flower for a little shine.

I stamped the sentiment using the new "Rock Notes" stamp set. 
I also used the "Journey Rectangles" die on the greeting. Using a mini clothespin and "Journey Twine" adds an extra added touch.

Be sure to check out the brand new catalog! There are loads of fun products inside! 










Supplies:
Dies: tattered blooms, journey rectangles
Paper: Going Places Prints
Stamp: Rock Notes
Misc: sparkle drops, mini clothespin, journey twine
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the box and the flower!!!!

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the kraft color too...easy to match with any other color. Great little gift box.

Annette Allen said...

so cute.. i love that big flower..

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!

Kelly Roberts said...

This is so cute! I really like it and the flower mixed with the cardboard texture is so fun. Great job!

Denise Price said...

Very pretty! The corrugation really gives it that extra special sense of detail.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER