An Instagram Inspired Card

Wednesday, March 27, 2013


I {Heart} Instagram - - - Yes I do!

I {Heart} Instagram - - - How about you?

I'm having some camera fun today as I show off my latest creation for The Cutting Cafe.

And are you guys addicted to Instagram like I am?

Please leave a note in the comments below if you are on the site.
{I'd love to follow you.}




I really love the Cutting Cafe's Camera Photo Shaped Holder Template.


My girly camera was made using some Dear Lizzy - Lucky Charm paper and embellies. I made the kraft butterfly using my Stampin' Up punch.

My camera is a flat notecard, however there are so many uses for this file. It also includes a holder that is capable of holding up to ten 4" x 6" photos. There are several fun sentiments with this set too. See this post for more details.

See ya back here tomorrow for another fun-filled project!

~amy~ said...

super fun shaped card Angi!

I'm not on instagram...how do you do it? I have a hard enough time with blogs and facebook!

Life and Knits said...

So super cute Angi! I have yet to get on the Instagram bandwagon. I'm so out of the loop.

Have a great day!

Susie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! This is FABULOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!

Jingle said...

This is super pretty!

Kelly said...

Oh how CUTE is that??? I love Instagram too - adorable card!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :) I am a new follower and love your craftiness!! :)

Connie Mercer said...

love cameras too!! Super cute card Angie!!!

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! I love the pearl and button details :)

Tamika said...

OMgoodness you are so out of the box, what a cute way to decorate the camera! I am not really on instagram, my daughters said that I am too old for that, lol.

Janice said...

This is tooooo cute! You can find me on Instagram "twin2u2"

Krafthead said...

This is oh so cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!! That is all.

Kate said...

Such a wonderful card - and how fun that you were inspired by Instagram!

Norma said...

Beautiful card Angi and love the tiny clothes pin!! I already follow you my friend on Intagram:)
Hugs,
Norma

Regina Easter said...

Everything you touch turns to MAGIC..........so cute

farmhouse-story said...

very cute use for the camera, angi! happy easter to you!

Deloris said...

Soooo cute! Love it!

Denise Price said...

I haven't started using Instagram, but I love your card. It's a perfect technology-meets-cuteness kind of card. :)

oscaralley said...

This card is adorable.

Annette Allen said...

this is fabulous.. i love how you stage your photos..

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Angi! Love the fancy butterfly!

Linda said...

Very cool Angi! Love it!

yyam said...

Awww....this is soooooo sweet! Love the butterfly!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love it Angi! I'm such a fan as well ;-)
Thank You~

Glenda J said...

LOVE this Angi! It is so fabulous! I too am addicted to Instagram (as you may have figured out).

lovemypaper said...

Very cute!

Jean Cross said...

Very, very cute. Great use of the button on the camera.

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cute little camera shaped card! Love it!

kdnkdd said...

I was just over at the cutting cafe admiring all the projects including yours. Beautiful.

Karen B.

D said...

Love the stamping you did with the hearts off the circle. Looks really cool.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this! LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers and the design...LOVE IT ALLLLLLLLLL!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love, love, love that. You did such a great job!!!

Val said...

This is so darling. I'm an instagram addict.

Rose said...

super fab card :)

nope, not on instagram as i can't even keep up with my blog commenting and dt creating! lol

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Angi!! love this ♥

Audrey Frelx said...

This card is just adorable!!! Not on instagram but have heard loads about it; maybe/maybe not... Still waiting to hear more reviews.

Anonymous said...

This is a great card. I LOVE everything about it. The stamp is just way too cute, but so is the card in general. Beautiful work Wendy.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER