Vintage Charm!

Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm so loving the Vintage look. 
It's one of my new faves.

Here are 2 new cards that mix Vintage with 

On the first card {above} I added White Crochet Lace Trim to the top of my patterned paper. At the bottom I added a splash of Red Gingham Ribbon.


For this card I added a October Afternoon Vintage Card, a doily, and layered Red & White Satin Double Ruffle Ribbon.

Looking for some ribbon goodies?
Head on over to the RRR Shop.

{We are off to see the new Smurfs movie}
{I just love those little blue cuties}
Have a great weekend everyone!
yyam said...

Ahhh...these are lovely! Love the vintage vibe! :)

Laurel said...

Wow, fabulous cards!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

EEEKK!! These are fantastic! Have fun at the movies!

Deanne :)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

These are FABULOUS!!!!!!!! Love the vintage look.

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards rock Miss Angi!!!! Hope all is well....

Rochelle Sodipo said...

The first one is my fave! They're both adorable. Gotta love O.A.

Lili said...

Very cute cards, Angi! Love the vintage feel.
I am sad I won't be able to make the gathering @ Archivers :(
Enjoy the movie.
Back to packing....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee these!! LOVING the vintage feel to them! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jacquel said...

Wow! I love both of these cards Angi...the colors are so bright & happy---brings sunshine to a very cloudy & rainy day!!! Excellent job Hun & TFS!!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

These are fabulous vintage cards, Angi! I am loving vintage, too! I have a card scheduled to post while I am gone that is in teal, red and cream. Those colors just remind me of a 50's diner!!!! :)
You did a fabulous job with these!!!

Crystal said...

These are FABULOUS Angi...oh my goodness totally LOVE both designs!!!! so sorry I have been MIA, I have been so busy with 4 kids at home this past month LOL!!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I just love these--the first one is super fun and fresh (still vintage though!)....and that second one is just too cute! LOOOOOVE!

Adrian said...

This is so cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

What adorable cards, Angi! I'm absolutely loving seeing vintage from you. :) My favorite style.
Hope you have a great time at the movies. My DD wants to go see the Smurfs, too. Looks cute.

Linda said...

Oh my goodness I love this! I am so in love with vintage.

Mona Pendleton said...

What fun cards Angi! Love the Vintage images and darling patterned paper!

Kelly Roberts said...

So fantastic! Love them both. Great work!

JustYolie said...

Love your vintage card! TFS!

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Angi, super adorable project...very nice. AWESOME! ~Shen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great vintage projects! Such great details!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Angi,,,,I love the vintage look too. The red and white theme is so pretty.

Kate said...

What fabulous cards! I love the way you combine bright and fun with vintage! I hope you enjoyed the Smurfs!

Regan said...

Love those vintage images and with the red... perfect! :)

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, Angi! Your vintage cards are perfect!!! How beautiful!!! Love the red...lol!!!

Valerie said...

Cute cards, would be great for some sewers! How was the Smurfs?!

farmhouse-story said...

such vintagey goodness, angi:) love how cheerful both cards are!

TesaB said...

OH! MY! GOD! These are beyond gorgeous! I'm in love.

~amy~ said...

Love love them!!!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

fabbie vintage card Angi!! totally yummy!! :)

Amy Kolling said...

Angi....You do vintage very well! Love this and that red gingham ribbon bow!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet and pretty, I am in love with those vintage images too! lovely creation!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love them! Such a fun look :)

D said...

Fabulous Vintage card Angi! Love the images and vintage colors you used.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER