Little Miss Owl

Wednesday, July 6, 2011


Since I'm off for the summer my blog posts seem to be going up later and later in the day. {LOL} I've been sleeping in entirely way too much.

Here's my latest card. I was inspired by the owls in this photo from the Polkadot Door Inspiration challenge and I made a shorter version of the fun sketch at Card Patterns.


I had way too much fun making this one. I used my new Bazzill paper called Grandma's Feather Bed, a cute envelope (that's really for my Smash book), brown ric rac, some fun twine and some pearls. 

Here's a close-up of Lil' Miss Owl!
I made her with this ...


Stampin Up! 2-Step Owl Punch
(must use this more often)
And don't forget about my {Gifting Challenge} going on at Do More With Less. I'm giving away a fab prize pack from Creative Charms and Really Reasonable Ribbon to the winner. Enter {Here}. 
Nicole said...

Love that owl and the green paper is to DIE FOR!!

Kelly Roberts said...

this is super cute, girl! and keep sleeping in. it is summer! :)

farmhouse-story said...

such a cute card, angi! love the punch--who knew there was an owl punch?!

Lili said...

Adorable card, Angi. That little owl is cute, the clothespin is a good addition to your card :)

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

I love this! The owl is too cute and the colors you chose are terrific! Melanie

Jean said...

I love owls and this is just too adorable!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is soooo cute, and I need to go get that owl punch now!!!

Adrian said...

So adorable, love the colors!

Linda said...

Oh I love this and I have this punch. Just adorable! Thanks for the great idea.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I have got to get that owl punch! LOOOOOVE it! SO CUTE! I love the papers and the ric rak--the twine--the sentiment! LOVE LOVE LOVE it all:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love love that owl!! Soooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mona Pendleton said...

This card is quite the hoot Angi! :) What a darling owl!

yyam said...

Awww...how cute is this!!!! Totally fun Angi!!! :)

Tammy said...

I love what you did with Polkadot Door's challenge! I realized I have nothing with an owl and the punch you used it perfect. Might just have to find one. Love your colours ~ way too cute.

Rebecca Mosher said...

oh that punch is darling! I love how you incorporated the owl on the card, it looks fantastic.
Thanks for playing along with the Polkadot Door!

Valerie said...

Polka dots and stripes, my favorite!! Super cute:)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super duper cute, Angi! I love the green paper with the polka dots! :)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love your card!!! I have that punch but have not used it in ages. You just inspired me!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love the pattern you chose for the owl's belly. The sentiment is a really fun font too :)

Fern said...

Angi, this is sooo cute!!! Lil' Miss Owl is adorable and I love the closepin and pearls!!!
Is it as hot over there as it is here?!! We just can't seem to get out of the 100 degee temps!!! :o( Hugs!!!

Diana Fisher said...

This is adorable!! I love that owl and the little clothespin. Perfect!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute, cute! This is totally ringing my happy bells, Angi! You've got some of my most favorite things on here....stripes and polka dots. And could that owl be any cuter? You are making me want that punch, my friend.

Kate said...

What a fantastic card! I've been eyeing that punch and LOVE the way your owl turned out. The splash of pink is super on this card, too!
I envy you sleeping in! I've got school this month and already I'm counting the days until August - and sleep!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great papers!

Court said...

LOVE that little owl! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Polka Dot Door Designs this month! And is that sentiment EAD Designs? Love it! :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER