Sew Happy Container

Friday, July 8, 2011


Look at what's new at Michaels! 

You know how I love to alter containers. I scooped one right up and used some Really Reasonable Ribbon goodies to dress it up.

I decorated the front with sewing embellies. I'm going to fill it with small buttons & stick pins. It will be great decor on my craft table. {I plan on getting more of these!}


Check out the cute RRR Air Mail Twine on my spool.


And did ya see the cute yellow button? 
RRR sells buttons too! 

The one that I used is from the Graffiti Love Chipboard Set. I added some RRR Red Jute String to the button.

 
You just gotta dress up the container handles!

Hop on over to the RRR Store and scoop up some of these fun products. [Be sure to tell them that I sent ya over!] :)

I also wanted to send {BIG HUGS} to Jean, Audrey, and Tiffany for giving me blog awards recently. These ladies are the SWEETEST. (click on their names to visit their fabulous blogs).

And if you like dressing up {gift containers} be sure to make a new project and link it up at the "Gifting Challenge" that I am hosting at Do More With Less.


Have a Happy Weekend!
3treescreations@gmail.com said...

It's so adorable! Love all your fun embellishments!

Deanne :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the little sewing goodies!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Adrian said...

This is so stinkin' cute!

Lili said...

Angi, this is super adorable. What a great and inspiring idea!! Heading to Michaels, ha!! Enjoy your weekend :)

artfuldelight said...

Awesome container for your sewing stuff!! And those buttons, LOVE them!!! :-)

Jackie said...

Angie, you make the cutest stuff!!! :)

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Sew pretty! TFS

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a cute container!!

Tiffany Temple said...

Cute container, Angie! With all the cute buttons you have, you might have to make a couple more of those containers ;)

Jean said...

You are so welcome for the award!! And this is adorable!! I love the sewing embellishments.

papertrails leaver said...

This is just the cutest! I love the altered container/tin you got and then adding the embelllies on and that fab ribbon! Oh my! Pure joy!

BabyBokChoy said...

Say it ain't at M's, now I must go, lol. This is a SUPER cute idea!!! Seriously!!!

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Totally adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I saw the challenge and wasn't sure I would qualify, I will enter!!! :) Melanie

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great little container. Love the embellies you used and your color choices are always perfect! TFS

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Absolutely LOVE what you did with that tin, Angi! Awesome job. Makes me want to run to M's! :)

farmhouse-story said...

congrats on your blog awards! love the twine on your spool and the tin is so cute, angi!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute gift tin Angi! Love the sewing theme!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMWord, look at that airmail twine! I'm in love! And look at your cute container, Angi. The sewing theme is just adorable. This is going to be so sweet in your craftroom. I can definitely see a whole row of these. :)

Linda Kaiser said...

I love this container. Super cute as always!

Linda

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Angi, awesome...I love your altered project. FABULOUS! ~Shen

Tracey said...

Awesome tin....love the window! Great to store some of your craft items!

Valerie said...

Sew cute;) This will be great in your craft area!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable!

Janice said...

Just adorable!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This container is tops Angi!

Unknown said...

This is totally adorable!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER